Doctor Does Not Want to Prescribe Anastrozole, Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

sting

Same thing right?
Doc won't predcribe it. Can I get it online without a script? Where?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Why do you want it? The only - THE ONLY - reason to take an AI is when you have elevated levels of estradiol (as reported via the sensitive, LC, MS/MS assay), and you have symptoms associated with e2 elevation. Anastrozole is a good, but far too often prescribed, drug. Of use when needed, but not needed as often as many men believe.

What was your most recent estradiol level?

madman

Super Moderator
Same thing right?
Doc won't predcribe it. Can I get it online without a script? Where?
Thanks.

Yes Arimidex is the trade name for the drug anastrozole. Regarding the use of an ai you should be getting labs to see where your numbers for estradiol are whether low. high or or in a healthy range for your body but symptoms related to having high estradiol should be the only reason to use an ai and sometimes a dosage adjustment/increased injection frequency of smaller amounts of testosterone may be all that is needed for some.

sting

Doc failed to ad the e2 it to my recent lab work. I figure to have on hand just in case since he wont prescribe it. Next labs are in 2 months, you think I can be safe from side effect until then?
Also my state does not allow outside labs such as Discounted labs.

Doc failed to ad the e2 it to my recent lab work. I figure to have on hand just in case since he wont prescribe it. Next labs are in 2 months, you think I can be safe from side effect until then?
Also my state does not allow outside labs such as Discounted labs.

That's where a lot of guys go wrong and to that they have little idea of what they're looking for as far as symptoms and what is or can be some transient symptoms that are completely normal. Again...labs. If your Dr didn't or won't test your E2 with the proper labs....ask yourself: should my health be in his hands.

codus2112

Agree with whats been said, i sourced my own and took .75 mg a week when i first switched to injections in Jan, next labs showed that i didnt need it (at 100mg/wk of TCyp at least).

codus2112

Sorry, i mis-typed..I sourced my own and had planned to take .75mg/wk since i was feeling some symptoms i thought was elevated E2, but it came back at 26 so we decided to leave it be. Symptoms have since subsided so maybe that was just my body adjusting to injections.

CoastWatcher

Sorry, i mis-typed..I sourced my own and had planned to take .75mg/wk since i was feeling some symptoms i thought was elevated E2, but it came back at 26 so we decided to leave it be. Symptoms have since subsided so maybe that was just my body adjusting to injections.
A perfect example of how hard it is for symptoms alone to guide one in the use of an AI.

codus2112

Very true, from everything I had read I was under the impression that when switching to injections an AI would just be mandatory. Thankful i didnt bottom out my E2 with it before labs.

CoastWatcher

Very true, from everything I had read I was under the impression that when switching to injections an AI would just be mandatory. Thankful i didnt bottom out my E2 with it before labs.
So much fear of estradiol, and so little awareness of how miserable life can be when it gets tanked.

i dont remember the source but ive read that a lot of testosterone psychological effects (the effects on behaviour and so on) come from estradiol that gets aromatized from testosterone in the brain.. Ive noticed when e2 gets low enough you may feel like you are low testosterone even though you may have really high levels.. i much prefer lower dose of test so I dont have to use any AI and just let the estradiol be.. thats when I dont have any rollercoaster with libido, well being and energy, everything is stable and optimal. i might not feel like superman every day but thats totally normal and doenst mean protocol is wrong or e2 got too high and so on

Will Brink

Personally I think an AI is overly prescribed..

Agreed. Quoted for truth and in many, perhaps most, E2 can be controlled without the AI. Some times it actually takes some effort from the man, such as losing bodyfat, a major driver of E2 levels in men, if the protocol itself not responsible.

A perfect example of how hard it is for symptoms alone to guide one in the use of an AI.

People get fixated on E2 then look for symptoms for elevated E2 more so than any other hormone it seems.

So much fear of estradiol, and so little awareness of how miserable life can be when it gets tanked.

Not sure how long it will take for men to understand E2 is not a negative and we need it for mood, libido, lipids. etc. In fact, I'd take slightly elevated levels over low levels any day.

Will Brink

i dont remember the source but ive read that a lot of testosterone psychological effects (the effects on behaviour and so on) come from estradiol that gets aromatized from testosterone in the brain.. Ive noticed when e2 gets low enough you may feel like you are low testosterone even though you may have really high levels.. i much prefer lower dose of test so I dont have to use any AI and just let the estradiol be.. thats when I dont have any rollercoaster with libido, well being and energy, everything is stable and optimal. i might not feel like superman every day but thats totally normal and doenst mean protocol is wrong or e2 got too high and so on

A very level headed approach that many could learn from.

madman

Super Moderator

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

If I'm correct 5 ng/dl would convert to 50 pg/ml on the US way of measuring. Am I correct that they are saying estradiol over 50 is a positive as long as testosterone is over 300? This probably wasn't sensitive estradiol but still that's high!!

If I'm correct 5 ng/dl would convert to 50 pg/ml on the US way of measuring. Am I correct that they are saying estradiol over 50 is a positive as long as testosterone is over 300? This probably wasn't sensitive estradiol but still that's high!!
if it doesn't cause side effects it may very well be not high for the body. if your E goes too high it may very well be that your T dose is too high. Some people may need AI but as somebody said here its way over prescribed.. And a lot of people use too much T and blame all side effects that comes with it on high e2 which isn't always the case (infact they felt even worse when they added AI).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me