do you feel your Testosterone Cypionate injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

kspat

Do you guys feel the effects of your testosterone cypionate injection? If so, how soon after your injection do you feel it and when does this post injection feeling peak. Also what type of feeling do you get from your injection?
thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I do not, but my results are atypical compared to most. Do you have any blood work to post? How long have you been on TRT?

CoastWatcher

Some men report they feel "something" within days of their first shot. I noticed a sharpening of mind and an increase in energy within a week. Libido responses within another week or two. But then I became aware of that I wasn't sustaining these responses and it was time to start twiddling with the protocol. It took some time to arrive at what I follow now, daily injections, but with them I have eliminated the peak and valley effect, stabilized my estradiol, and have as close to steady-state levels as is possible. It's a process for almost all of us and takes a bit of time. But it's worth it.

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject testosterone and HCG every 3 1/2 days, keeping my levels nice and even. I do feel good all the time.

James

I'm injecting cyp only...every 3.5 days. Although in wouldn't say there is a huge peak, I probably feel it most about 24 hours after injecting. It manifests in increased strength, far more energy, and better quality erections. My 1/8th - 1/4 mg of anastrozole, I feel within 30 minutes of taking. I feel AI really quick.

kspat

I just started TRT and HcG...2x a week. Yesterday was my 4th injection. After only my 2nd injection of testosterone and HcG (the night after actually) I was already having erections that I have not had in years! I think that was the main thing I have felt so far. It does seem like the day/night after an injection I feel it the most. I also feel like I have a little more pep in my step. My legs feel stronger. I have had a bad knee for some time so I have been trying to work on my legs at the gym. I have not noticed as much knee pain lately. So far everything has been great. I know its early. I will try and post some blood work for you guys. Thank you all so much for your replies to my new guy questions. I really appreciate it!!
P

I'm injecting cyp only...every 3.5 days. Although in wouldn't say there is a huge peak, I probably feel it most about 24 hours after injecting. It manifests in increased strength, far more energy, and better quality erections. My 1/8th - 1/4 mg of anastrozole, I feel within 30 minutes of taking. I feel AI really quick.

Anastrozole goes to work right away and has about a 50hr half-life.

I think any perceived feeling is tied with a dopamine push, at least early on in treatment, the first 2-3 weeks. My experience tells me that when you feel something whether its a rush or libido or what have you, that's the body saying that you've got too much time between injections as your T has dropped so far that you get another injection and your serum T shoots way up. An objective here can be to space your injections closer together so that you stay "up" much longer and dont sink back between. I used to get that on once weekly inj...inject on Mon night, Tues/Wed/Thurs had more a normal feeling to it, but then Fri/Sat I knew I was coming down...Sunday and Monday I was literally back low T again. The rollercoaster was very severe like that for me.

Sean Mosher

I would agree with Vince.
When I first started TRT I was on 200mg of TCyp once a week.
Definitely could feel a good pump a few hours after that injection!

Now that I pin twice a week I"m definitely more steady/stable throughout the week.
I sometimes will still feel a little pump a few hours after, but I think that depends on more where I inject, either glutes or quads and how often I've pinned that location over the past month or so.

Speed

Some men report they feel "something" within days of their first shot. I noticed a sharpening of mind and an increase in energy within a week. Libido responses within another week or two. But then I became aware of that I wasn't sustaining these responses and it was time to start twiddling with the protocol. It took some time to arrive at what I follow now, daily injections, but with them I have eliminated the peak and valley effect, stabilized my estradiol, and have as close to steady-state levels as is possible. It's a process for almost all of us and takes a bit of time. But it's worth it.

Same here. I inject daily now and MANAGED to control E2 WITHOUT AI and I feel awesome. ED Vs E3.5D injections are day and night for my E2.....

James

James, what effects do you "feel" from the anastrozole? I'm taking that as well.
Thank,
Pat
Less anxiety and an overall calm feeling. I suppose a little less water retention and nipple issues, but I primarily take it because it helps me stay calm. Far fewer emotional issues when I take Anastrozole at a low dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me