do I need daily injections? (noticeable drop-off by day 3)

Buy Lab Tests Online

lukas_az

after injecting 50mg CYP IM, starting around 6-8h later, I feel good for about 48h max. by day 3 - no energy, lethargy, mental fog etc....next shot comes....repeat happens.
what is going on here, is this even T related or is my mind making this up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

after injecting 50mg CYP IM, starting around 6-8h later, I feel good for about 48h max. by day 3 - no energy, lethargy, mental fog etc....next shot comes....repeat happens.
We are alike, day 3 after an injection and I can feel the benefits come and go throughout the day, if this goes on long enough I start to feel like I did prior to TRT. One thing I always noticed, no matter how much I injected, the first 2 days I always felt the same and is how I arrived at a 20mg every other day protocol.

This every other day protocol is also when I first experienced erections, muscle mass increases and visible veins in arms relatively quickly (2 weeks) and none of this ever happened in the first 6-8 months on TRT when injecting 1-2x weekly even with significantly higher testosterone.

All this means is your body prefers very stable hormone levels with the least fluctuation, but there are some that only respond to TRT when hormones are swinging.

The key here is everyone is different.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Low SHBG?

What's your dosing/injection schedule?

lukas_az

switching providers now, waiting on my blood work from DEFY. i am running 100mg/week now, and have no clue what my SHGB is. should have those soon.
will see what defy recommend as my weekly dose. thank you for the responses, good to hear that I am not the only one. will try every other day scheduling

madman

Super Moderator

Before even throwing around possible reasons as to why you are feeling such not only would it have been helpful to know what your protocol was (dose T/injection frequency) let alone SHBG as Blackhawk stated but more importantly how long have you been on the protocol?

Keep in mind that when starting trt or tweaking a protocol (dose T/injection frequency) that hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks) and it is common to experience ups/downs in energy/mood/libido/erectile function during the transition until the body adjusts.

Gauging how one feels overall during the first 4-6 weeks is misleading as once blood levels have stabilized it will take another 2-3 months for the body to fully adapt to those new levels and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Those critical 2-3 months is what separates the men from the boys and is where many fail as they end up bailing out too early before ever giving the protocol a fighting chance.

These are the same individuals who are constantly tweaking their protocol (dose T/injection frequency) every 6 weeks only to end up on that never-ending merry-go-round in search of that so-called optimal/perfect protocol!

Patience is key.

madman

Super Moderator
We are alike, day 3 after an injection and I can feel the benefits come and go throughout the day, if this goes on long enough I start to feel like I did prior to TRT. One thing I always noticed, no matter how much I injected, the first 2 days I always felt the same and is how I arrived at a 20mg every other day protocol.

This every other day protocol is also when I first experienced erections, muscle mass increases and visible veins in arms relatively quickly (2 weeks) and none of this ever happened in the first 6-8 months on TRT when injecting 1-2x weekly even with significantly higher testosterone.

All of this means is your body prefers very stable hormone levels with the least fluctuation, but there are some that only respond to TRT when hormones are swinging.

Increase in water weight.....sure.

Most men on trt are putting on 5-10 lbs of water weight as in extra-cellular (bloat/puffiness) and intracellular (inside the muscle cell) within the first 4 weeks of starting trt.

Androgens increase the retention of electrolytes.

gerardo

All of this means is your body prefers very stable hormone levels with the least fluctuation, but there are some that only respond to TRT when hormones are swinging.

How much is your Shbg? How long have you been doing The 20 Mg EOD Protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me