Dissolving testosterone for sublingual or intranasal

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

The idea behind sublingual/intranasal testosterone is that it is absorbed fast and decreases fast. Expect increases in DHT since it passes through mucous membranes.

Natesto is a nasal spray that contains 0.0055g testosterone/ 0.122g gel = 4.5% gel. The solvents used are castor oil and oleoyl polyoxylglycerides.

Around 1996, where was 5mg dose sublingual testosterone. The solvent used was 2-hydroxypropyl-P-cyclodextrin which currently can be easily bought and the process of forming "inclusion complexes" between the cyclodextrin and testosterone seems to require only a long stirring of testosterone in a water solution of 40% 2-hydroxypropyl-P-cyclodextrin (US Patent 4,727,064).

I also found an online recipe for intranasal 1% testosterone spray. The solvents used were 10% alcohol and 20% propylene glycol:

nasal 1% testo spray.JPG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eyeheartny

The idea behind sublingual/intranasal testosterone is that it is absorbed fast and decreases fast. Expect increases in DHT since it passes through mucous membranes.

Natesto is a nasal spray that contains 0.0055g testosterone/ 0.122g gel = 4.5% gel. The solvents used are castor oil and oleoyl polyoxylglycerides.

Around 1996, where was 5mg dose sublingual testosterone. The solvent used was 2-hydroxypropyl-P-cyclodextrin which currently can be easily bought and the process of forming "inclusion complexes" between the cyclodextrin and testosterone seems to require only a long stirring of testosterone in a water solution of 40% 2-hydroxypropyl-P-cyclodextrin (US Patent 4,727,064).

I also found an online recipe for intranasal 1% testosterone spray. The solvents used were 10% alcohol and 20% propylene glycol:

View attachment 12477

I wonder if the testosterone used in this preparation has an ester attached or is ester-free. If esterified testosterone can be absorbed intranasally that would be really interesting. Also curious if esterified testosterone can be dissolved in alcohol. @Cataceous do you happen to know or have thoughts on this matter? I'm also wondering how one would spray this. @sammmy, have you seen any spray bottles that you think might work for this?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
These preparations presumably use ester-less testosterone. I'm not sure there's much benefit in using esters, even if they can be absorbed this way, which is far from certain. I recall statements to the contrary, though nothing definitive. Once testosterone esters are absorbed into the blood the esters are rapidly removed from the testosterone anyway.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me