Discounted lab, Is ID required

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

You take your lab order to a LabCorp blood draw location. You are going to have provide order info to LabCorp blood draw location for their system like your name and address.... Basic stuff. They will draw the blood and run the test. Test results will be sent back to Discounted labs and they (Discounted Labs) will send to you VIA e-mail. I think that was what I did first time....

PAUL-E

Doesn't hurt to try as long as you have the paperwork just make sure you remember your fake name and birthdate ;). I don't know if ID's required as its not a drug test.

ERO

I have never had to show ID at Labcorp - they just take my paperwork and then verbally ask me to confirm my address again as verification. But perhaps it differs from location to location?

I used fake name, will see what happens, guess I "forgot my ID"
Not sure why they need it. cant claim "patriot act" on this one!

Im cut from the same cloth as you. Though what are you really hiding? IP address from your home, credit card you used, I don't think you're achieving the anonymity you're looking for.

waltkowalski

I have a fake name, birthdate and address that I typically

use.If anyone ever wanted to committ identity theft a lab or Dr. office we be a great source.
Will let you know what happens.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you were not required an ID you could pass for someone else and use the lab tests to justify a diagnosis that you or someone you are impersonating do not have.

All results are protected by HIPAA law and cannot be shared to anyone, if that is what you are worrying about.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me