Dhea

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Started DHEA, 25mg, ultra micronized today. Multiple tests over 2 years showed levels just inside the LapCorp normal range. Took first dose and started feeling calm and a bit sleepy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

I checked it out. Zinc, magnesium, and B6. It looks pretty interesting. I see value in that, but I'm committed to 1 change at a time.

Vince

Super Moderator
I checked it out. Zinc, magnesium, and B6. It looks pretty interesting. I see value in that, but I'm committed to 1 change at a time.
James, I wasn't asking you to use ZMA, just to check it out. I don't use ZMA, but some use it for a sleep aid.

Steve Williams

DHEA made me dream more, and it elevated my E2 (already borderline high) to the point that I had trouble maintaining an erection. I haven't given up on it entirely, but I am taking a break from DHEA for a while.

James

Steelballs - You're taking 100 mg per day of each? 50 in morning and 50 in evening? You and I may be at opposite extremes.

Steelballs - You're taking 100 mg per day of each? 50 in morning and 50 in evening? You and I may be at opposite extremes.

If you're taking tablets, what I call cheap tablets, first pass thru the liver will get a lot of aromatization to E. What works best orally is a micronized capsule.

James

I've got the Micron 5 DHEA, Ultra Micronized 25mg tablets. Steel, what are you taking?

Vince, thought getting the ultra micronized was best. But you're saying get the capsules, not the tablets?

I've got the Micron 5 DHEA, Ultra Micronized 25mg tablets. Steel, what are you taking?

Vince, thought getting the ultra micronized was best. But you're saying get the capsules, not the tablets?

It was just a guess at what you're using given the E response you said you have. The micronized/ultramicronized seem to survive first pass thru the liver. It's the only delivery method that ever raised my levels. Cheap OTC tablets I used to take turned me in to a PMS monster, before I ever got in to TRT, caused me all sorts of problems like that...estrogen would skyrocket and I'd be a real handful/hot mess.

Steelballs

mrm.jpg
Here you go

Ill share my creams experience: They either skyrocket my E2 thru aromatization (and that was a compounded cream from APS), with little to no DHEA (or Preg) increases, it was almost all converting. That, or the dosing was so small for the amount of OTC cream applied that I felt like a heavily moisturized glob of goo. The cream from APS was much more concentrated and less lotiony in that way, but like I said it sent my sens E2 in to the 60s. I would be wary of the transdermal creams and follow with E2 testing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me