Defy and lab draws

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lmholmes11

I am considering switching over to Defy from my local Urologist. But I just noticed that there is no LabCorp anywhere near me. So how would I go get all my labs and tests done? Has anyone ran into this before?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I am considering switching over to Defy from my local Urologist. But I just noticed that there is no LabCorp anywhere near me. So how would I go get all my labs and tests done? Has anyone ran into this before?

Its not uncommon. Defy can work with a lab near you, simply call them for details.

Last edited:

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
My insurance covers almost all of my labs, so I just email Defy asking for a script for the labs I want and then I take what they email me back with to my local hospital for the actual blood draw. They are not LabCorp or Quest. So, local place might be another option for you if covered by your insurance.

brutusman

I live in the middle of nowhere in SW Colorado. Nearest Labcorp is 4 hours away. Defy emails me a script for the labs and I take it to the local hospital. BC/BS covers the labs. Hospital emails the results to Defy. Takes about a week to get the results back. I go in and pick up a copy for my records and scan and email them to Defy just to make sure they have everything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me