Defy and compounding pharmacies

Buy Lab Tests Online
That's exactly what I said. Most of the guys that go that route though you can easily pick apart why they fail, because they introduce those variables and it's all moot after that.

I know me for one will be very interested to see what you come up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

Could you please provide some details/examples here? Like what dosages used and sides you noticed with one and not the other?

Thanks!

You bet. I started with EmPower as I was going through Defy. And I never felt very good.
The EmPower T just feels...”dirty”....for a lack of a better explanation.
When I use it I have acne issues, I get a tingling/numbness in my right hand like carpal tunnel symptoms, my left eye would water non stop, heart palpitations, elevated BP, etc.

This went on for awhile...I have posted about this before.

I then started using a local walk in clinic to do my T refills. I would get the T from Rite Aid who supplies WestWard brand T.

Within a few weeks of using the WestWard brand, most of those symptoms subsided but I felt jacket up.

Pulled labs and at the same dose...70mg of T three times a week...my T levels were VERY high.
Backed down to 60mg and things calmed down for me.

I then tried EmPower cream. Within a few weeks, my BP started rising, then the heart palpitations started....to such a point that I just stopped. There is a thread from another gent on here that had the exact issues.
It was not good.

I am off TRT right now and feel OK. Have not pulled labs but all the sides that TRT causes me are gone.
No more not being able to get off, no heart palpitations, etc.

Again....I am sure the majority can handle the compounded T. I have never been a drinker, don’t use drugs, don’t drink coffee or sodas...only water...and eat pretty healthy. So I am pretty clean. And I respond to meds very differently then most.

If generic or compounded meds were the same as the “real” stuff....well....it would be the same, right?
But it is not. We do not know what their “secret recipes” are so there is no way of knowing what all is in the compounded T.

BigBamBoo

Oh...and someone ask d about price of WestWard. I was getting it from Rite Aid using GoodRx coupons and it was about $40.00.

Right Aid...at least here in CA...has stopped taking GoodRx. I went to Safeway and it was around $50.00 with GoodRx.
This is for 10ml vials.

Defy with write prescriptions for about $25-30 I believe so it is still cheaper than EmPower.

I was using a local walk in clinic to get my refills and they would give me two refills.
The office visit was $27.00. So much cheaper than EmPower.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
You bet. I started with EmPower as I was going through Defy. And I never felt very good.
The EmPower T just feels...”dirty”....for a lack of a better explanation.
When I use it I have acne issues, I get a tingling/numbness in my right hand like carpal tunnel symptoms, my left eye would water non stop, heart palpitations, elevated BP, etc.

This went on for awhile...I have posted about this before.

I then started using a local walk in clinic to do my T refills. I would get the T from Rite Aid who supplies WestWard brand T.

Within a few weeks of using the WestWard brand, most of those symptoms subsided but I felt jacket up.

Pulled labs and at the same dose...70mg of T three times a week...my T levels were VERY high.
Backed down to 60mg and things calmed down for me.

I then tried EmPower cream. Within a few weeks, my BP started rising, then the heart palpitations started....to such a point that I just stopped. There is a thread from another gent on here that had the exact issues.
It was not good.

I am off TRT right now and feel OK. Have not pulled labs but all the sides that TRT causes me are gone.
No more not being able to get off, no heart palpitations, etc.

Again....I am sure the majority can handle the compounded T. I have never been a drinker, don’t use drugs, don’t drink coffee or sodas...only water...and eat pretty healthy. So I am pretty clean. And I respond to meds very differently then most.

If generic or compounded meds were the same as the “real” stuff....well....it would be the same, right?
But it is not. We do not know what their “secret recipes” are so there is no way of knowing what all is in the compounded T.

Regarding generic or compounded injectable T there is no secret recipe as they are all manufactured with:

- an esterified T (prodrug) whether (undecanoate/cypionate/enanthate/propionate/ or mixed esters)

- a carrier oil (vehiculum) such as (sesame, cottonseed, castor, peanut, grapeseed)

- an excipient such as:

BENZYL ALCOHOL • Solubility enhancer • Oil viscosity reducer • Local anaesthetic
• Preservative

BENZYL BENZOATE • Solubility enhancer • Solvent

ETHANOL • Solvent

CHLOROBUTANOL • Preservative

Nothing more.....nothing less!

If anything the main difference between compounded and big pharma injectable T would be that compounded may use a different carrier oil.

Regarding compounded T there is a possibility that it could be slightly underdosed/overdosed but than that would be in cases of shady compounders or piss poor quality control.

Highly doubtful a 503B compounder would produce such!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I realize that perfect control is nearly impossible, but if I’m using the same dosage/frequency, lab and have blood drawn at the same point in my injection cycle, similar values should be obtained. If my TT comes back at say 900ng/dl using Pregnyl, i’m going to attribute the majority of that difference to the product.
Be aware that hCG is a bit odd in that as the dose gets higher, at some point serum testosterone stops going up and goes lower. This feature could complicate any head-to-head brand comparisons.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me