Daily Injections - Preloading?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rain27

[QUOTE = "sokaiya, publicación: 176102, miembro: 31435"]
Actualmente estoy ejecutando Sustanon 250 a 40mg EOD. Como está en ampollas, tengo que precargar mis jeringas.
[/CITAR]
Does your sustanon have benzyl alcohol as a preservative?
how many pre-filled syringes? in my country only 1ml ampoules of 250mg I have to pre-charge

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rain27

[QUOTE = "sokaiya, publicación: 176102, miembro: 31435"]
Actualmente estoy ejecutando Sustanon 250 a 40mg EOD. Como está en ampollas, tengo que precargar mis jeringas.
[/CITAR]
¿Su Sustanon tiene alcohol bencílico como conservante?
¿Cuántas jeringas precargadas? en mi país solo 1 ml de ampollas de 250 mg tengo que precargar

AveryA86

I've been doing daily injections now for about two and half years. For me pre-loading is not necessary, it doesn't take much time to inject that small amount of testosterone.

Agreed - less than a minute for a fresh pull! I'm good with that

Nik

Do you mean ampules? The remaining contents can be transferred to sterile multi-use vials, which is preferred for longer storage. In any case you want to be sure there's a preservative in the contents.
@Cataceous What do you think about transferring the contents of an ampoule to a sterile vial? I can't get benzyl alcohol in my country and I need to inject frequently, my shbg is 16nmol / at least inject 3 times a week
The ampoule is testoviron 250mg 1ml, it contains benzyl benzoate and castor oil, but it does not contain benzyl alcohol. What do you think would be risky?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous What do you think about transferring the contents of an ampoule to a sterile vial? I can't get benzyl alcohol in my country and I need to inject frequently, my shbg is 16nmol / at least inject 3 times a week
The ampoule is testoviron 250mg 1ml, it contains benzyl benzoate and castor oil, but it does not contain benzyl alcohol. What do you think would be risky?
If you don't use a bacteriostatic preservative such as benzyl alcohol then there is a greater risk of bacterial growth in your medication. Even if this risk is small, I personally would not be comfortable with it.

Are you sure you're unable to have a U.S. company ship you some USP benzyl alcohol? For example, this listing ships to many countries. Med Lab Supply also appears so ship internationally. I have used both of these vendors in the past without problems.

Nik

If you don't use a bacteriostatic preservative such as benzyl alcohol then there is a greater risk of bacterial growth in your medication. Even if this risk is small, I personally would not be comfortable with it.

Are you sure you're unable to have a U.S. company ship you some USP benzyl alcohol? For example, this listing ships to many countries. Med Lab Supply also appears so ship internationally. I have used both of these vendors in the past without problems.
@Cataceous
Español
Inglés
agradezco su opinion , lamentablemente por un motivo que desconozco en mi pais la aduana no permite el ingreso , algo estupido y que me frustra , logre que ne enviaran una muestra y la aduana me envio una nota que decia que se me habia confiscado , tendre que comformarme con 250mg cada 3 semanas , de otro modo no se como fraccionar una ampolla , y todavia np son nada economicas , mi medico esta dispuesto a suministrarme solo una cada 3 semanas.
I appreciate your opinion, unfortunately for a reason that I do not know in my country the customs does not allow entry, something stupid and that frustrates me, I managed to get a sample sent and the customs sent me a note that said that it had been confiscated, I will have to to settle with 250mg every 3 weeks, otherwise I don't know how to divide an ampoule, and they are still not cheap, my doctor is willing to give me only one every 3 weeks.

Nik

@Cataceous
Español
Inglés
agradezco su opinion , lamentablemente por un motivo que desconozco en mi pais la aduana no permite el ingreso , algo estupido y que me frustra , logre que ne enviaran una muestra y la aduana me envio una nota que decia que se me habia confiscado , tendre que comformarme con 250mg cada 3 semanas , de otro modo no se como fraccionar una ampolla , y todavia np son nada economicas , mi medico esta dispuesto a suministrarme solo una cada 3 semanas.
I appreciate your opinion, unfortunately for a reason that I do not know in my country the customs does not allow entry, something stupid and that frustrates me, I managed to get a sample sent and the customs sent me a note that said that it had been confiscated, I will have to to settle with 250mg every 3 weeks, otherwise I don't know how to divide an ampoule, and they are still not cheap, my doctor is willing to give me only one every 3 weeks.

@cetaceous madman at one point told me that benzyl benzoate acted as a preservative but I'm not sure, technically a vial is a sterile site but it may become contaminated when entering the needle.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@cetaceous madman at one point told me that benzyl benzoate acted as a preservative but I'm not sure, technically a vial is a sterile site but it may become contaminated when entering the needle.
I've searched and so far cannot find a definitive statement that benzyl benzoate can be the sole preservative in these cases. Even the granddaddy of injectable testosterone, Depo Testosterone, lists benzyl benzoate as an excipient and benzyl alcohol as a preservative.

In a case like this it seems as though the main risk of contamination is through dust particles in the air that might carry bacteria. You could minimize the risk if you had access to a clean room for making the transfer. Maybe a more practical alternative is to re-sterilize the vials after the transfer. You should research this further. It may be as simple as putting the vials in the oven for a period, using a needle as a vent. Questions to be answered: Does benzyl benzoate stand up to the heat ok? The testosterone and oil should be fine. What temperature? I seem to recall that something under the boiling point of water is satisfactory, but this should be confirmed with a definitive source. Duration of the procedure?—How long to bake to be assured of sterilization? Will the glass and stoppers of your vials hold up to the heat ok? Med Lab Supply has vials that meet these criteria.

Unfortunately, if you assume loss of sterility with each vial puncture then you should have one vial for each dose.

madman

Super Moderator

The majority of esterified testosterone/AAS whether packaged in ampule/vial will contain excipients such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate which act as preservatives, solvents, and/or viscosity decreasing agents.

Depends on the application and it mainly used as a solvent, solubility enhancer in esterified oil-based T.

Benzyl benzoate (chemical formula C14H12O2) is a colorless oily liquid that is rapidly metabolized by the body to benzoic acid and benzyl alcohol [10]. The agent is widely used as an additive in many different pharmaceutical and nonpharmaceutical products for human consumption. For instance, it is used as a preservative, a solvent in perfumes, a flavoring agent in foods and medications, and in insecticides and insect repellents [10, 11]. In oil-based vehicles for depot steroids, it lowers viscosity to improve ease of administration [12] and prevents crystallization of steroids during storage [10, 13].

You would need to use benzyl alcohol!

Nik

[QUOTE = "loco, publicación: 188372, miembro: 13851"]
La mayoría de la testosterona esterificada / AAS envasada en ampollas / viales contendrá excipientes tales como alcohol bencílico y benzoato de bencilo que actúan como conservantes, disolventes y / o agentes reductores de la viscosidad.

Depende de la aplicación y se utiliza principalmente como disolvente, potenciador de la solubilidad en T.

El benzoato de bencilo (fórmula química C14H12O2) es un líquido aceitoso incoloro que el cuerpo se metaboliza rápidamente a ácido benzoico y alcohol bencílico [ 10 ]. El agente se usa ampliamente como aditivo en muchos productos farmacéuticos y no farmacéuticos diferentes para consumo humano. Por ejemplo, se utiliza como conservante, disolvente en perfumes, aromatizante en alimentos y medicamentos, y en insecticidas y repelentes de insectos [ 10 , 11 ]. En vehículos a base de aceite para esteroides de depósito, disminuye la viscosidad para mejorar la facilidad de administración [ 12 ] y evita la cristalización de esteroides durante el almacenamiento [ 10 , 13 ].

¡Necesitaría usar alcohol bencílico!
[/ CITAR] [/ QUOTE] @madman , @Cataceous

Realmente agradezco su tiempo para responderme, la ampolla en mi país es testoviron 250ml 1ml de bayer, hace un tiempo le escribí un email a bayer y me respondieron diciendo que los componentes del contenido eran benzoato de bencilo, aceite de ricino y enantato, y otros componentes que me aclararon eran ingredientes secretos, deduzco que al ser ampollas monodosis no creo que contengan alcohol bencílico, tendré que ceñirme a 250mg cada tres semanas, algo que en mi opinión será horrible dado mi bajo shbg en 16nmol. Tengo viales que compro en amazon son ultra específicos que vi que usas cataceous, pero sin alcohol bencílico será igual a nada.

Nik

The majority of esterified testosterone/AAS whether packaged in ampule/vial will contain excipients such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate which act as preservatives, solvents, and/or viscosity decreasing agents.

Depends on the application and it mainly used as a solvent, solubility enhancer in esterified oil-based T.

El benzoato de bencilo (fórmula química C14H12O2) es un líquido aceitoso incoloro que el cuerpo metaboliza rápidamente a ácido benzoico y alcohol bencílico [ 10 ]. El agente se usa ampliamente como aditivo en muchos productos farmacéuticos y no farmacéuticos diferentes para consumo humano. Por ejemplo, se utiliza como conservante, disolvente en perfumes, aromatizante en alimentos y medicamentos, y en insecticidas y repelentes de insectos [ 10 , 11 ]. En vehículos a base de aceite para esteroides de depósito, disminuye la viscosidad para mejorar la facilidad de administración [ 12 ] y evita la cristalización de esteroides durante el almacenamiento [ 10 , 13 ].

¡Necesitaría usar alcohol bencílico!
[/CITAR]
@madman
Lo siento, pero dices que necesitaría usar alcohol bencílico, ¿sí o sí?
No entendí sus últimas palabras si son una afirmación o si en base a lo anterior expresado por usted no lo considera necesario.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Sorry, but you say I would need to use benzyl alcohol, yeah or yeah?
I did not understand your last words if they are an affirmation or if based on the above expressed by you you do not consider it necessary.
madman confirmed that benzyl alcohol is necessary. If you are unable to obtain benzyl alcohol then research the sterilization procedure I described. It may not be convenient, but it is still better than trying to inject once every three weeks. You should probably be injecting at least twice a week, so you would divide the ampule contents into six vials, and then sterilize the vials. Each vial is then a single-use container.

Last edited:

Powerdome

That’s good.

It’s amazing though how many men use a relatively low dose and have a relatively low T level then complain that TRT isn’t helping them.

My recommendation would be to have a free T level at the top of the range. Men with high SHBG will likely need to have a total T level above the top of the range to get that.

Thats me...my TT is around 800-900 but my FT is always around 10-20? To get my FT up id have to be over the so called upper limit...

madman

Super Moderator
Thats me...my TT is around 800-900 but my FT is always around 10-20? To get my FT up id have to be over the so called upper limit...

Unless you had your FT tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) than you have no clue where your FT truly sits.

If one has tested FT using such a method and FT is still not where it may need to be (upper end) 30 ng/dL than a dose increase would be needed which would drive up your TT and increase FT levels.

Powerdome

Unless you had your FT tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) than you have no clue where your FT truly sits.

If one has tested FT using such a method and FT is still not where it may need to be (upper end) 30 ng/dL than a dose increase would be needed which would drive up your TT and increase FT levels.
I get it done at the university hospital here where we live so Id hope it was somewhat accurate! 10 pg/ml last month

madman

Super Moderator

BJE

The lab I use calculates free t using the total t and SHGB. I believe calculated free t is often more accurate than measured free t since free t is such a minuscule amount.

Fortunate

I am reawakening this read to just check in on those who prefer preloading. Thinking about doing this. I read something that a pharmacist, I believe from Empower, posted about preloading and allowing the contents to sit in plastic for an extended period of time. Can’t remember what his concern was, but he advised against it.

I assume that those who prefer preloading are still doing it without concerns?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me