Crashed e2 help

Buy Lab Tests Online

bobross

Hi all, looking for some help.

Took 125mg of test e over 1 week and my face felt like it was going to explode. Had some bad advice to take 1/4 of arimidex and felt like death the next day.

I didn't take any more test e. That was 3 weeks ago and I still feel like death.

How long will it take for my e2 to recover naturally?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Superpump250

First of all I need some back story…Why would you only take one shot of test and then stop? You need to use it for at least 6 weeks and get blood work before and after to see what adjustments need to be made. Im guessing this isn’t doctor supervised and you’re not ready to be using any kind of PED. Not trying to insult you but that’s how I’m interpreting this.

Secondly to fix your issue, you probably need to decide if you’re going to stay on testosterone or not. If not then you need to wait and let your natural levels come back up. If you are on doctor prescribed trt, then take your prescribed dose and stick with it. Perhaps taking some oral DHEA could help bring your estrogen back up quicker.

The facial flushing could be an allergy to the type of oil in the testosterone or if it was underground gear it could be made poorly or tainted. Just my two cents, I’m not a doctor but you might want to see a clinic like Defy and get some better advice.

bobross

I've been stupid, thought I needed trt due to age.

After feeling like this I don't want to take anything again. I've had conflicting advice some say don't take anything and wait for natural recovery. Others are saying I need to continue test to recovery my e2.

Superpump250

I've been stupid, thought I needed trt due to age.

After feeling like this I don't want to take anything again. I've had conflicting advice some say don't take anything and wait for natural recovery. Others are saying I need to continue test to recovery my e2.
We all make mistakes. If you’re positive you don’t want to be on TRT then you need to wait it out for your natural levels to come back. It could take several weeks to recover, proper nutrition and exercise will help it return faster.

If you think you have symptoms of low testosterone and don’t feel well you should still consider looking into a trt clinic or endocrinologist to get some blood work done. No one will be able to give you solid advice without seeing what’s going on with your blood work. If you decide to get on trt then you could look into a different carrier oil or even a testosterone gel. Clomid therapy could also be an option.

You shouldn’t have to suffer with low testosterone side effects for the rest of your life due to one bad experience. But please do so under a doctor’s supervision in the future.

bobross

We all make mistakes. If you’re positive you don’t want to be on TRT then you need to wait it out for your natural levels to come back. It could take several weeks to recover, proper nutrition and exercise will help it return faster.

If you think you have symptoms of low testosterone and don’t feel well you should still consider looking into a trt clinic or endocrinologist to get some blood work done. No one will be able to give you solid advice without seeing what’s going on with your blood work. If you decide to get on trt then you could look into a different carrier oil or even a testosterone gel. Clomid therapy could also be an option.

You shouldn’t have to suffer with low testosterone side effects for the rest of your life due to one bad experience. But please do so under a doctor’s supervision in the future.
Thank you for your advice, hopefully I feel more human in a few weeks.

t_spacemonkey

how long have you been on T. just 1 week 1 dose? it is very strange that either AI or T would cause symptoms that long down the road.
what was your AI dose you took? by now that stuff is out your system. i doubt that 1 dose of T would suppress your natural production either.
I would prob continue taking T, but maybe split the dose 3x/week. the T will definitely aromatize into some e2 by now

Systemlord

How long do you think of would take without testosterone?
If your T is low after your HPTA is back up and firing, this is the worse case scenario.

Possibly weeks or months and some guys don’t return to baseline E2 levels for longer than a few months, everyone’s different.

bobross

If your T is low after your HPTA is back up and firing, this is the worse case scenario.

Possibly weeks or months and some guys don’t return to baseline E2 levels for longer than a few months, everyone’s different.
I have test sus and test e, which would be best to take at what dosage and for how long to bring my e2 back to where it should be?

Thank you for your advice

bobross

how long have you been on T. just 1 week 1 dose? it is very strange that either AI or T would cause symptoms that long down the road.
what was your AI dose you took? by now that stuff is out your system. i doubt that 1 dose of T would suppress your natural production either.
I would prob continue taking T, but maybe split the dose 3x/week. the T will definitely aromatize into some e2 by now
It was 0.25mg of arimidex

Systemlord

It was 0.25mg of arimidex
I was prescribed 0.050 anastrozole and even a 10th of that is enough to cause bone pain in knees and hips within days of taking it. I can’t imagine what .250 would do to me.

This drug was never intended for men and the primary reason for the drug is to bring estrogen down to zero in women with breast cancer.

Some men require longer periods to recover from low or crashed estrogen, even with high T.

You might be an over-responder to AI’s.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching