Couple of Questions about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cali965

Hi al,
I started TRT almost a month ago on Dec 5 with 100mg Cypionate twice a week and have not seen any difference except for morning wood and jnr standing to attention more often.
I feel I will be needing a higher dose after my 1st T test.
I have a couple of questions:

1: Should I take the 1st T lab work at 6 weeks or 7 weeks better? Wondering if my body will have stopped producing T by 6 weeks.

2: For a long time I have not been able to lose my belly fat or build muscle, I haven't started back at the gym yet and wondering when I should start working out/exercising etc and will see a difference.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I started TRT almost a month ago on Dec 5 with 100mg Cypionate twice a week and have not seen any difference except for morning wood and jnr standing to attention more often.
Your dosage (200 mg split x2 weekly) is quite high for a TRT dosage! The average TRT dosage is closer to 120 mg.

You need to be a little more realistic, hormones take time to affect changes in tissue and it doesn’t happen overnight. Maximum benefits are achieved in about 1 year!

Most see significant changes in muscle, mentally and sexually 3-6 months out with some taking longer to start seeing significant changes.

Changes in TRT dosing will cause levels to become unsteady and will take another 4-6 weeks to reach steady states, and during this time symptoms of low-T may come and go until hormone levels reach a steady state again.

Also, due to the half-life of T-cypionate (5-7 days) your levels with reach a steady state in about 42 days, so right now the cypionate is still building up in your system.

A little patience is all that’s needed.

If anything you’ll need a dosage reduction as 200 mg weekly puts most men’s TT and FT levels supraphysiological throughout most of the week.

For a long time I have not been able to lose my belly fat or build muscle, I haven't started back at the gym yet and wondering when I should start working out/exercising etc and will see a difference.
There are those who believe TRT is going to allow them to build tons of muscle without any effort, this is wrong! If you don’t eat right or life weights don’t expect to get the FULL benefits of TRT.

Last edited:

Cali965

Your dosage (200 mg split x2 weekly) is quite high for a TRT dosage!

You need to be a little more realistic, hormones take time to affect changes in tissue and it doesn’t happen overnight. Maximum benefits are achieved in about 1 year!

Most see significant changes in muscle, mentally and sexually 3-6 months out with some taking longer to start seeing significant changes.

If anything you’ll need a dosage reduction as 200 mg weekly puts most men’s TT and FT levels supraphysiological throughout most of the week.

There are those who believe TRT is going to allow them to build tons of muscle without any effort, this is wrong! If you don’t eat right or life weights don’t expect to get the FULL benefits of TRT.
My mistake it's 100mg split 2 times a week so 50mg each time

Cali965

Your dosage (200 mg split x2 weekly) is quite high for a TRT dosage!

I know it will take time, just wanted to know when I should start working without wasting my time.....wait a couple of months or just start now anyway

t_spacemonkey

start working out now. forget cardio, do mostly weights.
i had an very hard time working out before TRT. recovery was a NIGHTMARE.
i got also all sorts of mental issues.
now on TRT, about 1 year into the gym routine and proper protein intake....i made good gains. everything improved libido etc.

Gladiator

Hi al,
I have a couple of questions:

1: Should I take the 1st T lab work at 6 weeks or 7 weeks better? Wondering if my body will have stopped producing T by 6 weeks.

2: For a long time I have not been able to lose my belly fat or build muscle, I haven't started back at the gym yet and wondering when I should start working out/exercising etc and will see a difference.
Please don’t be a New Year’s resolution lifter. Start working out. Don’t just go to the gym because you are taking testosterone then in a month stop.
Be a better person and enjoy yourself while getting fit.

Take the road on the left because it’s the way you should go.
6C5CECED-D92B-403A-90F2-A8BD23DEF4CE.jpeg

George9

When I started TRT my doctor told me to consume an extra 500 calories per day. After one year I gained 16 pounds muscle and lost 4 pounds fat. My body fat went from 20% to 16%. Unless you are overweight, you should probably maintain a caloric surplus when doing resistance training.

Cali965

When I started TRT my doctor told me to consume an extra 500 calories per day. After one year I gained 16 pounds muscle and lost 4 pounds fat. My body fat went from 20% to 16%. Unless you are overweight, you should probably maintain a caloric surplus when doing resistance training.
I am 5'4" and weigh 175lbs atm. Fat is mostly my belly

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching