Coming off TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alisek12

I am hoping to get a response from Nelson Vergel. I am a 25 year old man on TRT. My junior year of college I took equipoise and tren consecutively and came off cold turkey. I was just trying to get stronger for my senior season of wrestling in 2013. When I came off I didn't take any HCG or clomaphine I felt absolutely horrible, low sex drive, low motivation, high levels of anxiety weight loss. It was just plain bad. I had a few blood tests taken. My testosterone levels were 400 then 500 then 300 and stayed there. I was put on TRT and have been on TRT for 3 years now. My concern is my age, I may have just needed a restart and could have returned all the way. I'm wondering if now I could do a restart and what my chances of a full recovery would be to at least get me back too 500 or above. Please let me know what you think, and if you think it's possible what route to go and the protocol you respect and agree with the most! Thank you very much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]​This thread includes a discussion on ​a simpler
HPTA reset protocol ​(the protocol is in the last post):​
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]​If after HPTA reset you do not attain a T level of at least 500 ng/dL (after 6 weeks of stopping the reset protocol), you could repeat it again. If this fails to restart T production close to your original baseline, then the decision is to stay on TRT.​
[/FONT]

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching