clomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online

bdad

I have been on trt in the past, but due to cost for the last several years have done my own protocol with fantastic results staying in about the 850 range. Due to travel with work have decided to go back to medically supervised, plus I know understand that this is the best route? I have now been on for approximately 12 + years just recently ( approximately 15 weeks ago did a proper pct. My test levels are 100. I have been informed that due to my age ( 35 ) that now I will have to be prescribed clomiphene as an alternate treatment route to the injections. My test being at 100 is making life miserable and I feel since I was a candidate in the past to me this seems like I'm just prolonging the inevitable. Anyone have experience with this???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bdad

Best I can remember my test was around 250 before TRT, which was in my early 20's.

200 mg test cyp, E7d

Mississippi

bdad

You are prolonging the inevitable; get on injections, feel better, be healthier and be done with it:)

I agree but the doctor refused to right me a prescription. He started my dose at 15 mgs for approximately a month, and said if needed we can double the dose. So I could be trying this protocol for 2 months or more which I'm absolutely dreading. He made several remarks as to malpractice lawsuits if this protocol was not tried first due to my age , which I understand I just absolutely feel horrible.

CoastWatcher

You should contact Defy Medical. Their tele-medicine model has benefited men all over the United States (I am not a patient, though I have spoken to them). Call or email - they are open to questions and don't hold back any information.

DLK

bdad , I've been on clomiphene 15mg for a month now, which is through Defy, and seems to be helping but not sure how much. I'm getting another blood test this week to see where it's put my levels. I've started to feel more energetic but nothing to rave about, i'll give it another month to make a call on it. I think this is the new starter protocol before having someone go full TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me