Cell phone emf radiation

Buy Lab Tests Online

natacameron

I just came across your discussion, and it all sounds really interesting. I recently began doing my little research on this topic, ad I had no clue that there're many objects in every single household that radiate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MissWan

I can understand your concerns about the potential effects of cell phone radiation on testosterone levels. While there is still ongoing research in this area, some studies have suggested a possible link between cell phone radiation and negative health effects.

I recently discovered that there are emf fabrics that can block EMF radiation, which may be worth looking into if you're worried about the effects of carrying a cell phone in your pocket. While I'm new to this forum and can't make any specific recommendations, I encourage you to do your own research and talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have.

At the end of the day, it's important to prioritize your health and well-being and make informed decisions based on the best available information.

Last edited:

aneuman

There's no way to escape EMF in modern life. Anywhere you go, you'll be exposed multiple cell towers, multiple CCTV systems, public wifi, people with cell phones sitting next to you, other electronic devices such as TVs, game consoles, laptops, monitors, space radiation, solar winds, etc. There's probably a risk associated with it as well, but trying to avoid it is becoming more difficult every day.

There's no concrete scientific evidence that having a cell phone transmitting next to your head or in your pocket causes cancer or any other disease, but it may be, although science has not demonstrated that yet. It is also possible that we live in a terrarium managed by species of giant lizards, but science has not proven that either.

To make matters worse, everybody wants to have more wifi coverage without blind spots in their houses, so we are all buying more and more powerful wifi routers, this means that you can manage to turn off yours but you can't escape your neighbors's.

Finally, many of us now use apple watches, Fitbits, Oura rings, etc, and have them emit EMF as close to our bodies as possible sometimes 24 hours a day.

In addition to EMF, there's light and sound pollution that is affecting the health of many people that cannot sleep well, leading to anxiety, depression, sexual problems. We have given up health for convenience in our modern life. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

I think if you're too concerned about this, you'd better call Saul.

Guided_by_Voices

The bottom line on this seems to be that minimizing EMF exposure without causing excess stress over it is the best way to go. It would be interesting to see if hip replacements correlated with where people carry their phones since bone loss is one of the anecdotally reported and theorized affects. Carrying your phone next to your body should be a hard no. There are some nutritional interventions (which are necessary anyway) that also seem to help such as magnesium supplementation. The book EMFed is a good place to start.

This should not be confused with PEMF devices which have many benefits, especially for healing bone fractures.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me