Can HCG make your penis grow?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your FSH is very low. Never saw your LH.

Yes, clomiphene may help you if both of them are low.

Katz DJ, Nabulsi O, Tal R, Mulhall JP. Outcomes of clomiphene citrate treatment in young hypogonadal men. BJU Int. Outcomes of clomiphene citrate treatment in young hypogonadal men - Katz - 2011 - BJU International - Wiley Online Library

Hypogonadism is a prevalent problem, increasing in frequency as men age. It is most commonly treated by testosterone supplementation therapy but in younger patients this can lead to testicular atrophy with subsequent exogenous testosterone dependency and may impair spermatogenesis. Clomiphene citrate (CC) may be used as an alternative treatment in these patients with hypogonadism when maintenance of fertility is desired. This study shows that CC is a safe and efficacious drug to use as an alternative to exogenous testosterone. Not only have we validated previous findings of other papers but have proven our findings over a much longer period (mean duration of treatment 19 months). This prospective study is the largest to date assessing both the objective hormone response to CC therapy as well as the subjective response based on a validated questionnaire.

OBJECTIVE: * To prospectively assess the andrological outcomes of long-term clomiphene citrate (CC) treatment in hypogonadal men.

PATIENTS AND METHODS: * We prospectively evaluated 86 men with hypogonadism (HG) as confirmed by two consecutive early morning testosterone measurements <300 ng/dL. * The cohort included all men with HG presenting to our clinic between 2002 and 2006 who, after an informed discussion, elected to have CC therapy. CC was commenced at 25 mg every other day and titrated to 50 mg every other day. The target testosterone level was 550 +/- 50 ng/dL. * Testosterone (free and total), sex hormone binding globulin, oestradiol, luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone were measured at baseline and during treatment on all patients. Once the desired testosterone level was achieved, testosterone/gonadotropin levels were measured twice per year. * To assess subjective response to treatment, the androgen deficiency in aging males (ADAM) questionnaire was administered before treatment and during follow-up.

RESULTS: * Patients' mean (standard deviation [sd]; range) age was 29 (3; 22-37) years. Infertility was the most common reason (64%) for seeking treatment. The mean (sd) duration of CC treatment was 19 (14) months. * At the last evaluation, 70% of men were using 25 mg CC every other day, and the remainder were using 50 mg every other day. * All mean testosterone and gonadotropin measurements significantly increased during treatment. * Subjectively, there was an improvement in all questions (except loss of height) on the ADAM questionnaire. More than half the patients had an improvement in at least three symptoms. * There were no major side effects recorded and the presence of a varicocele did not have an impact on the response to CC.

CONCLUSION: * Long-term follow-up of CC treatment for HG shows that it appears to be an effective and safe alternative to testosterone supplementation in men wishing to preserve their fertility.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

djkero

My doctor far I'm not prescribe.
I do not know whether it makes sense to treat with him.
In our country doctors know very little and are afraid to use drugs. About clomid doctor does not know.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you had low T, your testicles may grow into what you were supposed to have at full maturity once your T levels increase with T replacement or Clomid. Your penis will not grow.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
In young men (about 19 years old avg) with small penises due to their low LH and FSH through their maturation as men, HCG use increased penile and testicular size). The dose used was 1500-2000 IU three times per week.

I am not sure this effect would be produced in these men were a lot older.

"The hCG treatment increased the serum testosterone level, penile length, and testicular volume in IHH patients. Our results suggest that hCG treatment has a beneficial effect on gonadal function and penile growth in patients with IHH presenting with micropenis."

Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism

djkero

what do I do NELSON, according to an article hcg can enlarge my penis and testicles .thats great !!!! Only my doctor did not prescribe me probably hcg ... what do I do ???
This is my new research, the month did not take:
FSH 0.47 mIU / ml * [0,95-11,95]
LH 1.95 mIU / ml * [1,14-8,75]
HCG - beta quantitatively <1.20 mIU / ml [0-5]
Testosterone 477.81 ng / dl * [142,39-923,14]
PSA (ICD-9; I61) 0.433 ng / ml [0-4]
AFP (ICD-9 L07) of 0.77 IU / ml [0-4]
These studies gave me a doctor. still waiting for the rest of the results. what do you think ??
what to do by you.

the rest of the tests will show later

djkero

FSH 0,47 mIU/ml*[0,95-11,95]LH 1,95 mIU/ml*[1,14-8,75]HCG - beta ilo&#347;ciowo < 1,20 mIU/ml[0-5]Testosteron 477,81 ng/dl*[142,39-923,14]PSA (ICD-9;I61) 0,433 ng/ml[0-4]AFP (ICD-9;L07) 0,77 IU/ml[0-4]DHEA-SO4 200 ug/dl (211-492)kortyzol 23,21 ug/dl (19,4)ACTH 29,5 pg/ml (5-46)what do you think Nelson?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Djkero

As monotherapy, doses of HCG up to 5000 IU twice per week have been used safely in men. Increases in estradiol and DHT are expected as they should.

djkero

Nelson, what do you think I should try hcg 3x1500ui week.
only if the hcg not damage my LH production ???
This is my latest results.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
the dose of 1500-2000 and in hcg 3 times a week is safe, Nelson?

Here's why this is dose is not a good idea:

1. Down regulation and desensitization of leydig receptor cells resulting in lower endogenous testosterone production
2. Increased levels of intratesticular estrogen which an AI is largely ineffective in managing
3. Increased levels of estrogen levels...period

Men have a given amount of leydig cell receptors so there is only so much of the peptide that will be effective. This is not a "if some is good more is better" solution...in fact, like testosterone, it's the opposite.

Most well trained Docs in TRT know that any dose over 500 units is a waste and some even go so far as to say 350 units is the optimal amount for the testes to function properly.

Just my $0.02.

djkero

I do not know what I have to. I have a low lh and fsh, testosterone is good, my main problem is a small penis and small testes. so in a nutshell. what can I do?
Nelson advised me to beat high doses of hCG, I thought it would be a good idea.
?????

i have 20years .

Or is there some way to stimulate the body.

djkero

therapies hcg I take seriously, because nelson explain to me that my Leydig receptor will be safe. in Poland told me that the high doses I screw up. I at low doses of 250iu had gynecomastia.
and the study did not write anything about the Leydig receptor.
Please explain it to me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching