BPC157/TB500 Not helping

Buy Lab Tests Online

Al d

Have used 30MG of BPC157 + 30MG of TB500 since November 1. For the first 10 days it seemed to help, but then nothing since. I did break my nose and sprained my thumb in an accident right after I started, so maybe is was all going to repair the nose? The tissue damage on the surface of my nose healed very very fast, but my thumb and tendinitis in my elbow seems to be unaffected. I was using about .75MG a day. Half near my thumb and half near my elbow subq. Sometimes split into half in the morning and half at night, sometimes all .75 at one time. I bout 10MG from Peptide Science and 20 from NuScience. Followed reconstitution directions and refrigerated after mixing. After $600 of not helping, I'm reluctant to continue.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

A few thoughts..those doses sound very small but BigTex is the guru on that. I always start with topical DMSO. It's cheap and works well for many people and ailments. After having used Ipamorelin/MGF1-29, it is now one of my immediate go-to's. You can find other ideas in the "Fixes for joint issues" thread. Get blood circulating frequently thru the problem area in ways that won't re-aggravate the problem. Eliminate high-risk foods that may spark inflammation and make sure your vitamin/mineral supplementation is on point (e.g. vitamin C and glycine play a big roles in tissue integrity.)

BigTex

Have used 30MG of BPC157 + 30MG of TB500 since November 1. For the first 10 days it seemed to help, but then nothing since. I did break my nose and sprained my thumb in an accident right after I started, so maybe is was all going to repair the nose? The tissue damage on the surface of my nose healed very very fast, but my thumb and tendinitis in my elbow seems to be unaffected. I was using about .75MG a day. Half near my thumb and half near my elbow subq. Sometimes split into half in the morning and half at night, sometimes all .75 at one time. I bout 10MG from Peptide Science and 20 from NuScience. Followed reconstitution directions and refrigerated after mixing. After $600 of not helping, I'm reluctant to continue.
Tendonitis is very hard to heal and takes a lot of time. For this type of over use injury sometimes it takes from 2-6 months. Muscle tissue injuries heal much faster using BPC 157. Like I have said, I have seen a 1st degree pec tear with bruising heal up in two weeks and back to 100%. I would strongly suggest you wear a conical brace for the elbow which will take the muscle contraction off the injured area.

These are the doses I always recommend:

TB500
850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks
2mg per week or 285mcg/d for 2-6 months

BPC 157
5.4mcg/kg (2.4mcg/lb )for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury

Al d

Thanks for the comments. I've been hit and miss with the elbow brace. There must be 50 different You-Tubes with exercises etc. I may reconsider trying the peptides again in a higher dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me