BPC-157 and Anhedonia reports

Buy Lab Tests Online

electrify

Searching around, there seem to be a quite a few anhedonia reports from BPC-157. Any ideas why this happens? It also seems to be more from the oral form than the subQ form.

I remember years ago I took it and I was fine, it actually helped my mood (didn't have anhedonia issues back then). Currenlty I do have anhedonia already, and I know my gut is involved but this peptide seems like its basically russian roulette. Lot of horror stories on reddit

Has anyone here experienced this?

One guy in this thread mentions its people who have taken drugs like SSRIs, Stimulants before or recently who can experience it. But others say its not just that

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Yes, I have experienced it. It feels anti-dopaminergic to me, kind of like melatonin but stronger. Probably not great if you're susceptible to depression.

electrify

Yes, I have experienced it. It feels anti-dopaminergic to me, kind of like melatonin but stronger. Probably not great if you're susceptible to depression.

Yikes, it's so strange because it seems like it can both help or hurt dopamine badly. How much did you take, what ROA (oral vs subQ vs IN), and how long did it last?

Years ago in 2017 a cycle of BPC-157 actually seemed to help my HPA axis low mood issues and helped get out of mild benzo withdrawal. I had no idea it could cause anhedonia then. People in nootropics places said it could help stimulant or benzo withdrawal. And it seems like it can, but it can also completely screw things over even more.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Yikes, it's so strange because it seems like it can both help or hurt dopamine badly. How much did you take, what ROA (oral vs subQ vs IN), and how long did it last?
I've taken it orally. I only lasted a few days on BPC-157 because the depression it caused was significant. It went away within a few days of stopping if I remember correctly. I only started researching possible anhedonic and mood effects of BPC after my experience and felt quite fortunate that I stopped and recovered quickly.

electrify

I've taken it orally. I only lasted a few days on BPC-157 because the depression it caused was significant. It went away within a few days of stopping if I remember correctly. I only started researching possible anhedonic and mood effects of BPC after my experience and felt quite fortunate that I stopped and recovered quickly.

Damn, yea oral is one of the worst ROAs for this I heard. Not many anecdotes for IN, but subQ seems to do it less although it still can. Back when I took it years ago I had done subQ.

t_spacemonkey

initially when i started BPC157 i got massive anxiety which lasted 1-2 days. i tried different sources - same result. then suddenly it all stopped. I can inject large doses now and get 0 issues.
who knows the mechanism, could be a sign of some sort of healing. might be worth to ride it out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me