Body odor after starting testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jk78

I noticed, almost immediately, when I started my trt in August that when I sweat it has a different odor to it than previously. I don't sweat more or more often, but when I do it smells different than pre-trt. I have never seen this mentioned anywhere else before. Anyone else experience this, or is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have read about this happening to a guy on a different TRT forum, so its not "just you" but I think it is a bit of an unusual symptom.

Vision

High Testosterone levels can cause oily skin. Possible the smell is just that oily skin. I know when I take fish oil, my wife says my sweat tastes fishy....

HarryCat

When I was on test. cyp. and had my levels up over 800 my sweat smelled rank, only way to describe it. It was so bad I didn't even want to be with myself.

Jk78

When I was on test. cyp. and had my levels up over 800 my sweat smelled rank, only way to describe it. It was so bad I didn't even want to be with myself.

I really only notice it when I'm done working out. Only way I can describe it is organic. First time I noticed it, it resembled broccoli, but I hadn't eaten any. Not a big deal, because again, I don't sweat more, or more often.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
More DHT creates more sebum in seat gland which bacteria love.

Also, anther theory is that testosterone can increase fat loss and ketone production. Ketones are produced when the body burns fat at a high rate. The ketones are released into the blood and urine, which eventually find their way into your breath and sweat.

My body odor changed, I noticed from my underarms. I was never a dirty or smelly person but I could go a day without bathing, or anti-persp/deodorant, and be just fine, but not now. I find now I have to bathe twice per day but that's mostly acne related.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never been told or noticed that I have bad body odor, also I've been told that I don't have morning breath.

kd4re

I also noticed a sweet odor in my genital area in the morning only after morning erection and my urine seem darker then usual but I drink lots of water

Bowserlives

You're not alone, I've been on TRT for over a year now. I noticed a few months after starting that my sweat smelled very different. Another thing I noticed is the smell of my urine was much different as well. The color of my urine was normal but the smell was almost organic like some type of supplement I might have been taking. I tried dropping my subliments 1 by 1 for a whole week But the smell of my urine never changed. From what I've read It's a good possibility it's my body Is releasing keytones and burning fat at a higher rate. I'm also drinking a large amount of water everyday to make sure I'm not dehydratet.

Willyt

Same ex
You're not alone, I've been on TRT for over a year now. I noticed a few months after starting that my sweat smelled very different. Another thing I noticed is the smell of my urine was much different as well. The color of my urine was normal but the smell was almost organic like some type of supplement I might have been taking. I tried dropping my subliments 1 by 1 for a whole week But the smell of my urine never changed. From what I've read It's a good possibility it's my body Is releasing keytones and burning fat at a higher rate. I'm also drinking a large amount of water everyday to make sure I'm not dehydratet.
Same exact experience here and I’m on low dose daily. I freaking reek most days pre exercise. I often wondered if I was the only one.

jwpinva

Definitely not just you. 100% agree with the increased B.O.

I went off of TRT for 6 weeks this past summer to do fresh labs/reboot. When I restarted my TRT, within two weeks I noticed that I definitely had a stronger odor after a workout. My partner mentioned it as well...it was described as a "definite musk".

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me