Blood Work in Canada?

Buy Lab Tests Online

dave39

Hi all, new member here. I live in Canada and would like to be able to get blood work done. Is it possible to do this in Canada without a prescription? If so, how?

Thank you!
Dave

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi all, new member here. I live in Canada and would like to be able to get blood work done. Is it possible to do this in Canada without a prescription? If so, how?

Thank you!
Dave

As Vince noted, I live in Canada and will be glad to give you a hand. First of all, do you live near the Canada/U.S. border? Or do you travel to the States on business or pleasure? If so, you can take advantage of the option that Nelson outlined - Discountedlabs.com. I have had bloodwork done in Illinois, western Pennsylvania, and Atlanta through Discountedlabs and never had a problem. Results within three days.

Here in Canada my doctor told me of a new, private lab service that is opening in some regions of the country that will permit testing without a doctor's visit prior to the blood-draw. She shared a price list with me and we agreed that they were very expensive. But it may be an option for you. I will circle back with her and obtain more information.

You need to know that outside the U.S. the sensitive estradiol test, LC, MS/MS, is unavailable (another reason to consider cross-border trave - that is such a crucial test).

If if you let me know where you live I will do my best to provide you with more information. Do you have a doctor you can rely on? Someone who respects you as a partner in this process?

Re-Ride

If you are close to the border, you can come to the US (except NY, VT, MA, RI) and use DiscountedLabs.com
New York's policy makers: ["New York's prohibition of “direct access testing” rests upon the premise that NY's licensed medical practitioners are uniquely qualified to ( darken screens, co-conspire to promote hidden agendas, protect monopolies, deny informed choice )"].

http://www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdfs/bureaus/health_care/new/2015-10-6_DirectLabs_AOD_15-168_ERC.pdf

dave39

Thanks for the replies guys, I live in the Calgary area.
If the private labs are not available (or not reasonably priced) would it be ok to try to get work done through a naturopath? Are they allowed to write prescriptions?

I don't have a reliable doctor to work with me on this at the moment.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the replies guys, I live in the Calgary area.
If the private labs are not available (or not reasonably priced) would it be ok to try to get work done through a naturopath? Are they allowed to write prescriptions?

I don't have a reliable doctor to work with me on this at the moment.

My doctor here in Toronto may know a physician in the Calgary area. I will check and get back to you.

Re-Ride

Looks like there is a bus connection from SeaTac to Labcorp's nearby 68th Av location. Bonus free testicular exam at the border.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me