Blood Tests When Injecting Everyday

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

I'm injecting cypionate and HCG every night around 9 p.m. If I get a blood test the next morning (about 12 hours later), and I measuring close to my peak level? Does it really matter what time of day I get the blood test as the variation between peak and trough should be minimized with injecting every day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I'm injecting cypionate and HCG every night around 9 p.m. If I get a blood test the next morning (about 12 hours later), and I measuring close to my peak level? Does it really matter what time of day I get the blood test as the variation between peak and trough should be minimized with injecting every day?
Even I would say Yes to first question and No to second question. You are measuring close to your peak and trough level.

Estimated peak to trough ratio about 1.05 with assumptions in analysis linked below.

Table: conversion between peak/trough/mean for first order absorption/elimination PK model assuming 4.5 day elimination half life and 8 hr absorption half life

1663191741422.png

The purist would point out each entry in Table above should really be a range based on literature data from clinical trials for absorption and elimination half life.

You could make a similar analysis for hCG based on apparent elimination half life (literature, Dr. Saya's dose response work, etc.). How much hCG daily?

Last edited by a moderator:

TLawyer

Even I would say Yes to first question and No to second question. You are measuring close to your peak and trough level.

Estimated peak to trough ratio about 1.05 with assumptions in analysis linked below.

Table: conversion between peak/trough/mean for first order absorption/elimination PK model assuming 4.5 day elimination half life and 8 hr absorption half life

View attachment 25406

The purist would point out each entry in Table above should really be a range based on literature data from clinical trials for absorption and elimination half life.

You could make a similar analysis for hCG based on apparent elimination half life (literature, Dr. Saya's dose response work, etc.). How much hCG daily?
Great info. I am taking 100ius of HCG per day.

T

tareload

Examples with our more anabolic hobbyists in case someone wants a picture comparing peak to trough:

1663196502040.png

Castrate she/he/they at time zero. Poor fella.

Last edited by a moderator:

TLawyer

Examples with our more anabolic hobbyists in case someone wants a picture comparing peak to trough:

View attachment 25407
Castrate she/he/they at time zero. Poor fella.
Nice illustration too of how long it takes levels to stabilize.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me