Blood test results, estradiol high

Buy Lab Tests Online

ATXTRT

This was 48 hrs after a .8ml IM injection, 300mg of DIM daily. Guessing I need better estrogen control, a.i in my future? Any input? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 914
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. We need more details about your protocol. What is your dose of testosterone, in mg, not ml. An expression in ml is a volume not a dose. How often are you injecting? Weekly? Every three and one-half days? When was this test run relative your NEXT injection? There are many ways to approach elevated e2 without resorting to an AI. It all depends on the circumstances.

Welcome to Excelmale. We need more details about your protocol? What is your dose of testosterone, in mg, not ml. An expression in ml is a volume not a dose. How often are you injecting? Weekly? Every three and one-half days? When was this test run relative your NEXT injection? There are many ways to approach elevated e2 without resorting to an AI. It all depends on the circumstances.

ALl this ^, plus what negative symptom(s) are you experiencing that you think are tied to Estrogen?

ATXTRT

Thanks for the replies! My protocol is 80mg IM every 3.5 days. Definitely feel bloated, and sweaty. I'm not to the level of crying during sad movies though, lol.

CoastWatcher

Given that you are subjectively reporting elevated estradiol symptoms, along with labs indicating above-range values, you could certainly discuss adding a small dose of Anastrozole with your doctor. I wouldn't think it would take much to bring your level down. My own preference would be to go to every-other-day injections and see if that resulted in overall improvement. Many of us manage e2 in just such a manner - smaller, even more frequent shots do the trick. Ther is frequently an added bonus - less testosterone may be needed to achieve healthy levels.

It's something to consider.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
0.25 mg of anastrozole twice per week may not crash your estradiol below 20 pg/mL

It's always good to retest a few weeks later.

How is your hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching