Big drop in Total Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Detroit Dave

Just had blood work done and there's a huge drop in my Testosterone...
April, 2019 - 778.02
Feb., 2020- 188.31

I don't know if it's a factor, but i suspect i was dehydrated at the time of the test (some blood numbers were a little out of norms) and I had not applied the 1.62 gel before the blood draw....

Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So that's your trough on topical testosterone? Were previous troughs higher, or have you previously only measured peaks? In any case, the result suggests that you might want to apply some twice a day, perhaps adding a smaller dose later in the day.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you have the test performed just prior to when you normally apply testosterone then you are measuring the low point, or trough, of your serum levels. If you measure two-to-four hours after applying testosterone then you are getting a number close to the maximum or peak value. Peak and trough serum levels are both useful to know, but doctors usually request one consistently to help with treatment decisions.

Based on what you've said, it appears that the April test was at peak and the February one is a trough. Is this correct?

Detroit Dave

Yes....not sure what time the April test was pulled, but i know the February one was pulled before I applied the gel....so now I know when to test.

mooseman109

I agree with above, you need to test at same time after dosage every time to have any apples to apple comparison. I do not go to the gyn on blood draw mornings or have sex night before. Keep it consistent. Even then I can see numbers from 600 to 700 or greater.

Detroit Dave

Started out with a real bang (pun intended)....has somewhat plateaued but I certainly feel better than I did. Now just fine tuning the dosage, some CBC numbers have crept up which my GP thinks is related to the Androgel.

sh1973

I started out on it 10 years ago and had to stop due to insurance issues. Now they have the generic and my insurance covers it. I felt great on it for the 1.5 years I was on it. Went to shots after that and it has been quiet a struggle to feel well on the shots. If you do feel good I’d advise staying on the gel. Just my two cents.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me