best way to check growth hormone

Buy Lab Tests Online

tmckenzie

Hello all, been a while. I nearly died due to three huge tumors in my leg with staph in them and they had leaked into my blood. Thank God. They are out now and I am trying to get back to normal. Back on all of my hormones, test, hcg, thyroid, cortisol, and want to have my growth hormone checked. i asked the dr handling my test and hcg and he said certainly it should be checked. He has ordered an igf 1 test. I have read this is not the most reliable way to test gh levels. Oh, I am 35 years old and have empty sella. I have all symptoms of low gh, and I imagine it is low. And I want to treat it if it is. And hopefully have insurance pay for it. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Because GH is released in pulses, random blood measurement of GH is not a reliable indicator of GH status. In most instances, a provocative test (i.e., a stimulation test) is necessary to document GH deficiency. The insulin tolerance test (ITT), arginine test, and GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) test are some examples of commonly used stimulation tests. These tests take approximately 2 hours and are done on an outpatient basis. Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is a hormone produced by the liver (and peripheral tissues) in response to circulating GH. IGF-1 is a general marker of GH status, and a low random serum IGF-1 value may reflect the presence of AGHD.

These tests are frequently not covered by insurance.

Many doctors are shying away from prescribing growth hormone since the DEA has been closely monitoring this hormone to ensure only people with true and diagnosed growth hormone deficiency get treatment.

Another option to increase your growth hormone output is to use Sermorelin or other peptides. A Sermorelin prescription is a lot easier to option since it is a growth hormone releasing hormone that only allow for physiologic output of your own growth production.

http://www.excelmale.com/forumdisplay.php?20-General-Peptide-Use-Information

Neil Olson

I have a ton of experience in this and I will offer you this advice. Most insurance companies will not cover a pituitary stimulation test without a failed igf-1. That is likely the reason your doctor ordered it first. If you fail they will cover the stimulation test. Now for the crappy part. Go off your testosterone for 6 weeks before an igf-1 test as your replacement testosterone will raise your igf-1. Even after a failed stimulation test insurance hates paying for growth hormone. I have resources to help you navigate the insurance mess when it comes to growth hormone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me