B12, thyroid, and best calcium supplement

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bennytrt

How's it going everyone?

I have 2 concerns. I want to double check my knowledge. My first understanding is that vitamin b12 does not interfere with thyroid testing - only biotin does. Is this true or should all b vitamins be avoided to have accurate thyroid testing?

Secondly, I currently have low calcium levels 8.4 (8.6-10.3 mg/dL) but not too low. I have increased my calcium consumptions by drinking 3 cups of non dairy milk which provide me with 1200mg of calcium. I will be re-testing this week to see if this has helped out. If it has not, what type of calcium supplement would you suggest?

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Secondly, I currently have low calcium levels 8.4 (8.6-10.3 mg/dL) but not too low.
I had low calcium 2 months ago, mainly because my vitamin D was low. Getting the vitamin D up took care of the calcium problem.

Getting calcium from food isn’t the same as getting it from supplement, mg per mg, supplements will always affect levels the most.

Calcium citrate is preferred. I absorb it even with absorption issues related to Type 2 diabetes.

Last edited:

Bennytrt

I had low calcium 2 months ago, mainly because my vitamin D was low. Getting the vitamin D up took care of the calcium problem.

Getting calcium from food isn’t the same as getting it from supplement, mg per mg, supplements will always affect levels the most.

Calcium citrate is preferred. I absorb it even with absorption issues related to Type 2 diabetes.
My vitamin d levels are low for my taste. They are at 40 (consuming 11,000 iu's daily) they are usually between 70 to 80. I am currently taking 14,000 iu's daily with k2 mk7 120mcg and 5 mg k2 mk4. I will also be checking my vit d levels. Hopefully this fixes my low calcium problem.

I though calcium citrate starts to build up calcium deposits in the arteries. I could be completely wrong. Have you tried tri calcium phosphate?

MarcoFL

How's it going everyone?

I have 2 concerns. I want to double check my knowledge. My first understanding is that vitamin b12 does not interfere with thyroid testing - only biotin does. Is this true or should all b vitamins be avoided to have accurate thyroid testing?

Secondly, I currently have low calcium levels 8.4 (8.6-10.3 mg/dL) but not too low. I have increased my calcium consumptions by drinking 3 cups of non dairy milk which provide me with 1200mg of calcium. I will be re-testing this week to see if this has helped out. If it has not, what type of calcium supplement would you suggest?

Thanks in advance
non dairy milk? I might skip that and just take calcium supplements as that is added calcium...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me