Are guys that do well on low dose clomid unicorns...or do they really exist?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Braindev

So, you say you were taking Testosterone and HCG before, and felt like a man again. Why did you stop? Why don't you go back to the doctor that was prescribing the Testosterone?
No. I bought testosterone and hcg. I stopped because I'm scared of brain damage. I don't know if TRT effects my brain.

Braindev

I now try squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press etc. 5x5. I hope it will help. If I eat, I can put muscle on my body with that testosterone by the way.

CoastWatcher

No. I bought testosterone and hcg. I stopped because I'm scared of brain damage. I don't know if TRT effects my brain.

You should realize that TRT stands for Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy. You are restoring hormones that your body no longer is producing (for many possible reasons). Excessively high doses of exogenous testosterone can have a negative impact on the human body - in myriad ways - but healthy, physiological doses are not going to damage your brain.

Braindev

You should realize that TRT stands for Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy. You are restoring hormones that your body no longer is producing (for many possible reasons). Excessively high doses of exogenous testosterone can have a negative impact on the human body - in myriad ways - but healthy, physiological doses are not going to damage your brain.
Okay. I want to try TRT again. This time I will use 150 mg sustanon a week with 500 iu hCG. There is no test e. I know sustanon can't injected twice a week. I'll inject small amounts of sustanon every day. 20-25 mg a day. I want to do this because I want to understand if my libido is caused by low testosterone.

Is it good?

Okay. I want to try TRT again. This time I will use 150 mg sustanon a week with 500 iu hCG. There is no test e. I know sustanon can't injected twice a week. I'll inject small amounts of sustanon every day. 20-25 mg a day. I want to do this because I want to understand if my libido is caused by low testosterone.

Is it good?

Braindev,

You've got to understand, we're not doctors here, and we don't know your full medical history and haven't seen your current labs. That being said, you would be better served if you had a phone consultation with one of the doctors at Defy Medical to discuss all of your symptoms/history.

We understand that you aren't in the USA, and the doctors at Defy can't prescribe you meds, but you could talk to them and come up with a game plan that would be right (and safe) for you, instead of guessing your way through this.

TRT may not even be the right answer for you at this point in your life. As I mentioned before, because of your age, you might be a great candidate for a Clomid restart. Call Defy and get the answers that you need from a real expert in the field of TRT.

Braindev

Braindev,

You've got to understand, we're not doctors here, and we don't know your full medical history and haven't seen your current labs. That being said, you would be better served if you had a phone consultation with one of the doctors at Defy Medical to discuss all of your symptoms/history.

We understand that you aren't in the USA, and the doctors at Defy can't prescribe you meds, but you could talk to them and come up with a game plan that would be right (and safe) for you, instead of guessing your way through this.

TRT may not even be the right answer for you at this point in your life. As I mentioned before, because of your age, you might be a great candidate for a Clomid restart. Call Defy and get the answers that you need from a real expert in the field of TRT.
Thanks my friend. But like I said I don't know English language so it's impossible to call Defy.

Is there any basic restart protocol lke 12.5 mg clomid every 6 days? My general health is good.

Thanks my friend. But like I said I don't know English language so it's impossible to call Defy.

Is there any basic restart protocol lke 12.5 mg clomid every 6 days? My general health is good.

Sorry buddy, but I have no personal experience with Clomid. Also, you have to understand that everyone is different, and if you're going to attempt a restart on Clomid, you need an experienced doctor to monitor your progress. From what I've read on these forums, Clomid restarts can be tricky, and a lot of guys get frustrated with how long the process takes.

I wish I could be of more help. Where are you located?

CoastWatcher

You are clear and concise in your written posts. Do you have a friend/family member who could assist with a call? Jackie's correct - Clomid restarts require the help of a capable doctor.

Braindev

You are clear and concise in your written posts. Do you have a friend/family member who could assist with a call? Jackie's correct - Clomid restarts require the help of a capable doctor.
Sorry, I haven't one. Today, I went to doctor and he was angry and told me 400 is normal for my age. He told me "do not teach me my job, anything between 200-800 ng/dl is normal".

lol, these doctors are so ignorant.

Braindev

I got my result now.

Total testosterone: 627 ng/dL
Estradiol: 61 pg/ml
LH: 4,3 mIU/mL
FSH: 3,1 mIU/mL
Prolactin:12 ng/ml

Naturally I have high estradiol. I remember when I was child, my mom told me my some behaviors are like girl. I had gyno when I was child and it disappeared. Today, I'm not like a girl but I am emotional. My erections are not good. Yeah, but I can get hard.

I have arimidex on hand and doctors in here don't do a thing. I told my endo about my estradiol is high and he told me it is not important and my low libido is in my head. Do you believe this s#!t?

What should i do my friends? Should I try arimidex like 0.25 mg every other day? In here, we don't have DIM.

Sorry, I haven't one. Today, I went to doctor and he was angry and told me 400 is normal for my age. He told me "do not teach me my job, anything between 200-800 ng/dl is normal".

lol, these doctors are so ignorant.

Where are you located? Ignorant is an understatement. Clearly your doctors are not qualified to manage a TRT protocol, because they are clueless.

I got my result now.Total testosterone: 627 ng/dLEstradiol: 61 pg/mlLH: 4,3 mIU/mLFSH: 3,1 mIU/mLProlactin:12 ng/mlNaturally I have high estradiol. I remember when I was child, my mom told me my some behaviors are like girl. I had gyno when I was child and it disappeared. Today, I'm not like a girl but I am emotional. My erections are not good. Yeah, but I can get hard.I have arimidex on hand and doctors in here don't do a thing. I told my endo about my estradiol is high and he told me it is not important and my low libido is in my head. Do you believe this s#!t?What should i do my friends? Should I try arimidex like 0.25 mg every other day? In here, we don't have DIM.

Was your E2 lab the sensitive assay?

Your body is producing Testosterone. Total testosterone of 627 is not too bad...not optimal, especially for a young man like you, but I've seen a lot worse. All in all, this lab work isn't very comprehensive. No SHBG, Free Testosterone, etc.

Are there no doctors in your country that specialize in TRT? If you tell us where you live, maybe someone here might know a doctor in your city. You never know.

As for the Adex...I wouldn't take it unless I had symptoms of high E2 (sensitive nipples, etc). We really don't even know your sensitive E2 blood level yet, do we?

You have to be very careful with Adex, because it is a powerful drug. I would start out at the lowest possible dose (.15mg BIW or thereabouts) only if absolutely necessary. Plenty of guys here have tanked their E2 by taking too much Adex. Having too low of an E2 level is just as bad as having it too high...with the loss of sex drive, and generally feeling like crap as leading symptoms. Be careful.

You can't get DIM? You have a computer, which means you have access to Amazon. I buy lots of my supplements there.http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-D...F8&qid=1456860964&sr=8-1&keywords=DIM+vitamin

Braindev

Was your E2 lab the sensitive assay?

Your body is producing Testosterone. Total testosterone of 627 is not too bad...not optimal, especially for a young man like you, but I've seen a lot worse. All in all, this lab work isn't very comprehensive. No SHBG, Free Testosterone, etc.

Are there no doctors in your country that specialize in TRT? If you tell us where you live, maybe someone here might know a doctor in your city. You never know.

As for the Adex...I wouldn't take it unless I had symptoms of high E2 (sensitive nipples, etc). We really don't even know your sensitive E2 blood level yet, do we?

You have to be very careful with Adex, because it is a powerful drug. I would start out at the lowest possible dose (.15mg BIW or thereabouts) only if absolutely necessary. Plenty of guys here have tanked their E2 by taking too much Adex. Having too low of an E2 level is just as bad as having it too high...with the loss of sex drive, and generally feeling like crap as leading symptoms. Be careful.

You can't get DIM? You have a computer, which means you have access to Amazon. I buy lots of my supplements there.http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-D...F8&qid=1456860964&sr=8-1&keywords=DIM+vitamin
DIM is really effective? Today I took 0.25 mg adex. I will use every other day. I can understand if my estradiol is too low. If it's too low, I can't orgasm. We'll see if it's too much.

I don't think anybody in here in my country.

Braindev

The only thing I didn't understand when I used testosterone, my estradiol level wasn't high. My level was 1500 ng/dL and estradiol was only 47.

Braindev

That is what happens to me as well. My E2 is always on the low side, no matter how high my Total T
If I use injections, yes, me too. But naturally? I have high e2. Also I don't have to donate blood. I think TRT is for me, lol. But my T is good. It isn't worth now.

buggies100

I agree, I have never chased numbers, just well being. I have stayed at 400 give or take, 54 year old, for almost 3 years and felt great. Sex 2-3 times weekly lots of energy, great outlook.

I know people with t levels in the 300 and feel great. great libido good energy. And I know people with great levels that feel horrible and low libido. It's not always about the numbers guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me