Are empty sterile vials ordered online safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I live in Europe and I can only get glass ampoules of 250 mg test-e or sustanon in the pharmacy. I don’t like the idea of preloading syringes for multiple days because of the benzene alcohol eating at the rubber plunger or the medication absorbing EDC’s in the plastic. To split my dose I’d rather transfer to an empty vial.

Unfortunately, I can’t order empty vials from my pharmacist. I’ve found some online, but there is no guarantee that they are reliable. I’m not the type of guy to take a leap of faith.

I do have empty ‘single use’ vials (3 ml) from the bacteriostatic water I use for my HCG. But i assume they’re not safe to use.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've used a few different vendors without having problems. But as you say, there is some faith involved. You can try to find out if the vendor has been around for a while. If a manufacturer is named for the vial then you can research it further. The place I use the most has an impressive description for their vials, but it's still just words unless you can verify independently:

ULTRA SPEC sterile depyrogenated vials are assembled with Teflon coated non-latex chlorobutyl rubber stoppers (conforming with USP<381>) and vials made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass tubing (conforming to USP<660>). All vials are assembled in a cGMP environment and are carried out under strict Class 100 regulations. All lots of vials are tested for Sterility (USP<71>), Bacterial Endotoxins (USP<85>), and Particulates (USP <788>). Certificates of Analysis and test results are available upon request.

Due to its low alkali content, SCHOTT FIOLAX® is a premium neutral glass tubing of the first hydrolytic class. Thanks to it's superior hydrolytic resistance, the risk of glass delamination is significantly reduced and interaction between the contained product and container surface are at a bare minimum, thereby providing a superior packaging solution for sensitive ingredients. This special glass has outstanding chemical resistance, neutrality, impermeability, and strength. Apart from being a perfect neutral glass container for injectable solutions, SCHOTT FIOLAX® also makes a particularly safe packaging medium for biotechnological products. All SCHOTT® vials have tight geometric tolerances and low cosmetic defect levels due to 100% camera inspection of dimensional parameters and critical cosmetic defects. All SCHOTT® Vials are manufactured and packed in environmentally controlled areas certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 15378. As a Type I glass (neutral glass Type I Class B, as per ASTM E438 standard) it meets all pharmacopeia requirements in Europe, the USA and Japan.

madman

Super Moderator
I live in Europe and I can only get glass ampoules of 250 mg test-e or sustanon in the pharmacy. I don’t like the idea of preloading syringes for multiple days because of the benzene alcohol eating at the rubber plunger or the medication absorbing EDC’s in the plastic. To split my dose I’d rather transfer to an empty vial.

Unfortunately, I can’t order empty vials from my pharmacist. I’ve found some online, but there is no guarantee that they are reliable. I’m not the type of guy to take a leap of faith.

I do have empty ‘single use’ vials (3 ml) from the bacteriostatic water I use for my HCG. But i assume they’re not safe to use.

@madman The reason I don't like preloading insulin syringes is because they aren't meant to keep oils. Insuline syringes are coated to reduce the speed of the plunger while injecting. If you let oil rest for a few days in a syringe it will absorb this coating. It will also absorb chemicals from within the plastic. I remember a chemist talking about this on a

Concerning the vials, if I understand correctly the benzene alcohol content wil help kill bacteria. So would it be acceptable to repurpose an emtpy vial of bac water used to prepare hcg?

(Sorry for the bad English, it's been a long day)

madman

Super Moderator
@madman The reason I don't like preloading insulin syringes is because they aren't meant to keep oils. Insuline syringes are coated to reduce the speed of the plunger while injecting. If you let oil rest for a few days in a syringe it will absorb this coating. It will also absorb chemicals from within the plastic. I remember a chemist talking about this on a

Concerning the vials, if I understand correctly the benzene alcohol content wil help kill bacteria. So would it be acceptable to repurpose an emtpy vial of bac water used to prepare hcg?

(Sorry for the bad English, it's been a long day)

All pre-loaded syringes are coated even the Schering-Plough (Sustanon 250 mg/mL and Nandrolone 50 mg/mL) redijects.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@madman ...
Just do it right and buy some sterile vials. You shouldn't start with vials that are already contaminated, and particularly ones containing a water-based product. If you can't find a trustworthy vendor locally then take a look at this site, which has the aforementioned Ultra Spec vials. They do ship internationally.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me