Keeping testosterone in pre-loaded syringe for a week or more

Buy Lab Tests Online

ThomasTRT

I get mine like this, they come in the 1ml ampoule and I only take 0,5 and the doc told me to discard the rest.
I was thinking to save the rest for next pin in a syringe.
How safe is that and is anyone doing that?

Attachments

• Sustanon-also-known-as-Omnadren250.jpg
    Sustanon-also-known-as-Omnadren250.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 323
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
As many have already said, I have no doubt the sterility will be just fine.

If anything, look into getting some filter needles for drawing up the Sustanon after you break the ampule. There is a reason we use filter needles for ampules in the hospital. (possibility of picking up tiny particles of glass that can fall into the solution)

BigLebowski

I also split my sustanon in to 2x .5ml. I don't store in the fridge though as I'm aware it can cause the sust to chrystalise. I draw it up with a green needle, put the cap back on, foil wrap it with a couple of alcohol wipes inside (which will evaporate the moisture from the wipes for extra sterility) and the store in tupperware in a dark, cool cupboard.

The way I look at it is it will leave me with an emergency stockpile In case of zombie apocalypse or supply issues caused by brexit

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Pharma preloaded syringes or syringes designed specifically for preloading utilize different materials than syringes designed for immediate use. Know the difference. I've seen actual pictures from members over the years who preloaded syringes and the benzyl alcohol caused degradation of the rubber plunger and you could see it in suspension.

madman

Super Moderator
Pharma preloaded syringes or syringes designed specifically for preloading utilize different materials than syringes designed for immediate use. Know the difference. I've seen actual pictures from members over the years who preloaded syringes and the benzyl alcohol caused degradation of the rubber plunger and you could see it in suspension.

Of course there are differences in some of the materials used between preloaded syringes and Luer lock hub, polypropylene slip hub, fixed insulin syringes but when it comes to the materials used for the plunger rubber tip most of the large syringe manufacturing companies are using materials designed for:

BD Plunger Stoppers - BD

• Biocompatibility; toxicology; and extractable, leachable, and pharmacopoeia compliance

Let alone degradation from solvents.

Depo-Testosterone whether 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml strength contains 9.45 mg of benzoyl alcohol per ml of oily solution which is not a lot.....definitely not enough to degrade the plunger stopper (rubber).

Most preloading their syringes on trt are doing what.....a weeks worth at a time and even than on average most on trt are injecting 100-150 mg/week and out of that many are splitting total weekly dose into twice weekly (every 3.5 days) and to top it off many are injecting daily or EOD so how much benzoyl alcohol is there when preloading such low volumes of the oily solution (esterified testosterone).

Highly doubtful the small amount of benzoyl alcohol is going to degrade the plunger stopper (rubber) over a 1-2 week period let alone even longer.

Were all these members truly using big pharma or compounded injectable test?

How many were using UGL/black market.....as who knows what % of benzoyl alcohol is used by shady sources!

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is an old discussion here. I only do what the top Physicians I personally know tell me and that is not to do it. Plus, I have seen photos from members over the past decade at this game where there were small particulates of black rubber in the preloaded syringe.

But to each their own I say. We know cigaret smoking and driving under the influence is wrong and has risks but people do it anyway and some never have a problem and then on the other hand others do. Here's an old thread on the exact same subject, Jasen Bruce's take on this should be noted: Risk associated with pre-loading syringes for later use

Simon7

I get my Testosterone Enathate in 1ml glass ampules. After I break the ampule open I use a filter needle to draw the Testosterone into five sterile syringes with 0.18ml each which I store in covered with sterile needles with their caps unopened. I use these syringes for my bi-weekly injections for the next 2.5 weeks.

The alternative scenario for me would be to draw the entire 1ml testosterone from the broken glass ampule into a sterile vial and to draw before each injection. In such a scenario the testosterone would be exposed pretty much the same to the air in the environment once the ampule is broken (which is the risk highlighted in the link Gene provided above). Thus I prefer the convenience of having ready to inject syringes. Never had a problem with this method.

Back in 2015 the FDA flagged some syringes made by BD which used rubber stoppers that may have interacted and affected the potency of certain drugs in stored pre-filled syringes (Testosterone and HCG were not on that list of drugs). BD announced in early 2018 that it replaced the rubber stoppers in these syringes and the issue was resolved. See the link below.

FDA notifies health care professionals that Becton-Dickinson replaced problematic rubber stoppers in its syringes

For how long though? I feel like I could personally guarantee that it's not a few days to a week that we're talking about here. Why you type out three total paragraphs and leave out a key detail isn't being very genuine in your counter opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me