April and July Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi Nelson
I have attached my labs from April and July. You can see the changes between the two which some are changed due to diet changes.

Attachments

• Labs tracking.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 256
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Assuming both were done in a fasted state, you seem to be eating better (better triglycerides) and are pretty healthy. Your total testosterone is low and pretty much unchanged. Your LH is OK which tells me your low T comes from testicular function. Talk to your doctor about TRT

Hi, both are fasting and in the morning. I am on TRT, April labs are off of TRT for 6 mos for a baseline, and was on it for July labs (on Gel) new labs this week to see if I have come up. I am on Sun-Wed shots at .25cc which I think is low but tomorrow will tell. when I was first on injections it was 100mg once a week. I felt great for a few days then, felt bad for the rest of the week. did that for a month before doc said I could split the dose.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
April Labs:
Elevated TSH. Anything above a 2 should be a concern and anything over a 3 should have Thyroid labs run to check for Hypothyroidism. Reference ranges for TSH are archaic. Free T4 is on the lower end of the reference range and it's better on the upper end. Know that Hypothyroidism can/will cause Hypogonadism.

LH/FSH are suppressed because you are HPTA suppressed after coming off your protocol so you'd expect to see this.

Start supplementing with vitamin D3. Start out with 10,000 iu for a couple of weeks and lower to 5000. Get tested again on next pull.

July Labs:
TSH still elevated and FT4 slightly suppressed. If it were me, I'd want a full blown Thyroid panel run to check for Hypothyroidism.

If you are on TRT when these labs were run, the transdermal gel is not absorbing well.

I don't see estrogen or SHBG on any of these labs???

Hi Gene,
Thanks of the input.
I am on 88mcg of synthroid for my Thyroid once a day. I take it at bedtime with other meds. (Metformin, Synthroid and Uloric).
For the July labs I was on gel. Got moved to shots in July. Appointment today to see where my levels are at now. will have new lab results.

I am talking to the doc about the Estrogen test today, not a normal test for them. But going to see if he will order it.

I missed putting the SHBG lab in.
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, S
RESULT = 22 nmol/L
REF/RNG = 10-57

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you are on TRT and Estrogen is not a normal lab run by your Physician that would concern me.

You need E2 tested and make sure to ask for the "Sensitive" lab.

Also, ask about getting more thyroid labs to see what's going on.

Follow up from appt. Doc will not agree to E2 test and said they normally don't use any blockers as well. Needless to say not to happy about it. Also recommended seeing a urologist for the ED seeing how the TRT is not really helping. Sucks when libido is up and Johnson not working well. Waiting to get the results online but he said things were good T level was 770, so just waiting to get them online so I can post them here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me