Anyone taking Statins ( Crestor )

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Do you take 150mg three times a day? I’ve been taking 100mg twice a day. It’s fairly expensive in supplement terms and I worry about using too much?

I take one 300 mg once a day, it's not too expensive from Costco as they often have a sale.

This moved my serum levels from 1.39 ug/ml > 2.19 ug/ml, the range from labcorp was (0.37-2.20).

The blood test from LEF is $59, during their annual sale I think it was more like $45.

My guess is my serum levels stays around 2.20 since I don't increase or decrease the amount taken. I don't think I will retest serum levels, two data points was enough for me.

Not sure it does anything positive, but it is often recommended, and I have read even 1000 mg day is usually well tolerated though can cause side effects in some..

Will Brink

Guys, please don't be fooled by statins.

It's a good vid, but one really has to read between the lines of what she's saying, and she's not actually saying no one should take statins. Over prescribed, yes, possibly not as effective as some studies suggest, yes, and side effect profiles may be higher than reported, yes.

She's not actually saying they have no value and no one should use them however. She's also obviously got her own bias on the issue, but makes good points. Finally, as a talk vs a paper one can read her sources, I'm not convinced everything she claims totally accurate either. Her paper however is here:

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/bjspor...97.full.pdf?ijkey=Rsap0XafljfcOCR&keytype=ref

A lengthy highly detailed read with sources that also looks at the issue:

The Cholesterol Controversy

Last edited:

Dr.V.P.C.

People are allowed to decides what is better for themselves.
I use low dose rosuvastatin (2mg/day) even that I never had a mace. My A1c is 4,9% TG=65 and i prefer to keep my LDL-C on optimal number.
Omega 3 4000mg/day. Coq 10 200mg/day Magnesium. D3/k2 mk7
CAC and CMIT Zero

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale