Anyone had massive glycogen retention issues despite HRT that MCT oil helps?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anonymon

I’ve been dealing with some odd issues over the past years on HRT with periods of relative bliss in between. Among the issues, I have a marked inability to retain muscle glycogen despite any macro and electrolyte changes. Muscle and strength is still there and increased, and sometimes if I haven’t worked an area harder in a bit it’ll uptick briefly before flattening out again, but for the most part I’m a deflated balloon most of the time. Over time it seemingly spread from muscle to muscle, like I was running out of something stored in the muscles that would allow for it to happen.

One thing that does help it is saturated fat, and in particular MCT oil. I first noticed butter helping, then later on tried straight MCTs and it does it in a much more potent way. Over time in the aftermath of it, I feel like I’m ‘building up’ some kind of resource in my muscle cells which spreads outward more and more the longer I can stomach the MCTs, moving to different muscle groups the more I can maintain it. The muscles will sometimes twitch a little in the following days as they fill up, and in some areas it’s almost painful to fill it feeling up. Main problem is that it’s really hard to stomach the MCTs at any amount which time has not helped with.

Additionally, more salt can help briefly, then I feel like I’m burning through some kind of resource and it does nothing, and actually makes me feel bad.

Any idea what might be going on there? I realize this is really weird sounding but I feel like it’s core to figuring out a health issue I’ve been trying to tackle that originally lead me to HRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching