Another Texan

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mark

Hey everyone, how's it going? My name is Mark, I'm from San Antonio, Tx. Been lurking here as well as a few other forums trying to educate myself on this whole TRT thing.

I'm a disabled veteran, also on medicare. I've been battling with the VA for a couple years now but with blood work showing testosterone levels at 265, 275, VA says I am not a candidate for testosterone therapy and endo will not even see me. My primary care doc says he has done all he can. So I finally gave up and went out and found a local doc that put me on TRT right away after seeing my lab results/notes from the VA.

I've been on TRT for 3 months now and noticing the aching/soreness of testicles. I already knew from reading this site and others that this symptom might be coming, but when I brought this topic of HCG up with my doc he said he didn't know enough about it to help me. I had printed out a few clinical trials/studies etc. but it was a no go from the very beginning. Frustrating yes, but at least I had started my TRT journey so now I was back in the hunt for a better TRT doc that would be open/willing to different therapies.

Yesterday I had appointment with new doc that I had found here in San Antonio. I had tried before of calling around different doc's offices and trying to ask if the doc would prescribe hcg, anastrozole, etc., but it was like pulling teeth. Just about made me feel ashamed, or like if I was doing something wrong. Anyways, after stressing about the appointment and trying to organize my thoughts and notes, I finally found a doc that made me feel comfy when talking about my medical issues.

New doc had me do bloodwork to check the basics and see where I'm at with estradiol, cbc, testosterone and a few others, but he already wrote me a script for the HCG, test cyp, and clomid. He is holding off on the Anastrozole till bloodwork comes back in a few days. I had printed out the Empower RX Form, hoping that my new doc would be ok with it, and yes he didn't have a problem of faxing everything over and I already received phone call from Empower and I should have my order delivered tomorrow.

So far I am very happy with new doc and will be going back to him soon for other issues besides low t.

So, thanks to ExcelMale site, Empower Pharmacy with great prices, and Dr. Michael Tyler of Tyler Family Practice.

As soon as I can get all my lab numbers in order I will try to post them up to see if I can get any feedback and make sure I am on right track. I know it will be a lot of trial and error, adjusting, tweaking, because I am also hypothyroid and not on right meds/dosing yet. Also dealing with Fibromyalgia and the crap that goes along with that.

Mark

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Mark, welcome to Excel. Glad you joined! I hear so many horror stories with people dealing with the VA and this stuff. Good to see you are staying proactive!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me