Another HCG storage question

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

Is there any benefit/drawback to storing UNmixed HCG in the refrigerator? The box says refrigerate after mixing but I always keep mine refrigerated even when it's not mixed. Want to make sure I'm not doing any damage.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Diesel7213

Is there any benefit/drawback to storing UNmixed HCG in the refrigerator? The box says refrigerate after mixing but I always keep mine refrigerated even when it's not mixed. Want to make sure I'm not doing any damage.

I do the exact same thing, but I would love to hear other's input as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's not necessary to refrigerate unmix hCG, but I also keep my unmixed HCG in the refrigerator next to my mixed HCG.

CSI007

It's not necessary to refrigerate unmix hCG, but I also keep my unmixed HCG in the refrigerator next to my mixed HCG.

I have read conflicting things about this here. I kept my my HCG in a cabinet. But then I read here that you should always refrigerate it to keep it for up to 18 months before mixing.

From here on out I plan to keep it in the fridge.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have read conflicting things about this here. I kept my my HCG in a cabinet. But then I read here that you should always refrigerate it to keep it for up to 18 months before mixing.

From here on out I plan to keep it in the fridge.

Looks like you're right, 60 days without being refrigerated a hundred eighty days when refrigerated before it starts breaking down.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me