Alternatives to Clomid?

Buy Lab Tests Online

granger

eh guys,

just curios if there is some decent alternatives to clomid? besides enclomophine (and perhaps its just used/studied less so less side effects have shown up)

Id prefer to stay away from clomid as family issues with eyes...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Bear in mind that Clomid is maybe 60% enclomiphene and 40% zuclomiphene. Side effects from enclomiphene should have been seen with Clomid usage unless they were prevented by zuclomiphene. This isn't totally far-fetched given that zuclomiphene is estrogenic and may be dominant over enclomiphene at some estrogen receptors.

There are several other SERMs to choose from, but my impression is that none beats enclomiphene's combination of relative safety, efficacy and reasonable cost for HPTA stimulation. Tamoxifen is one of the granddaddies, but it's not something I'd want to take. You might research newer drugs such as raloxifene and toremifene.

granger

ok thanks... ya suppose part of that is my point if clomid has long list of sides one would guess at least a good portion would be from enclomophine and just a matter of time/study for them to be more apparent.

I was reading about novadex something and wasn't sure if offered same benefits compared to clomid... ie if its simply estrogen receptor or some other factors why clomid clomid clomid is all I see.

again eye sides scare me and perhaps that is just what happens with anti aromatizes ?

just this nut pain sketches me out on natesto and dont want to loose fertility... aswell as perhaps for me ant estrogen may be good as certainly think its like I am high araomatizer.

hoping wouldn't provide side effects like HCG with the palpitations and eye twitching was too much for me so dont have that in back pocket for fertility. I certainly agree HCG FEELS much better than pure test both sexually and otherwise so something to the other hormones made by LH FSH as far as wellbeing.

also want to stay away from any liver heavy compounds as have low grade hemochromatosis ~400 ferritin dropped ~50 since started trt for a couple months.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Nolvadex is a brand name for tamoxifen, just as Clomid is a brand name for clomiphene. Tamoxifen should be considered "liver heavy".

Tamoxifen has been associated with a number of cases of hepatotoxicity. Several different varieties of hepatotoxicity have been reported. Tamoxifen can also precipitate non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in obese and overweight women (not in normal weight women) at an average rate of 40% after a year [of] use with 20 mg/day.[R]​

So you get testicular discomfort when using Natesto? Is that with two or three applications per day? If the latter then maybe see if two applications are sufficient?

granger

noted it infrequently at 1 time per day, but ya at 2 times a day it got more consistent.

not only pain is the concern but loss of fertility and other hormone loss aswell.

good to know about the toxicity, figured a reason, even though many sides, clomid is preferred.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me