Akina compounding pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ribeye

this might be better posted on the reveiw page, buts it not a review per se. Is anyone familiar with Akina compounding pharmacy? I am especially interested in anyone has tried their versions of Tri Mix or Quad mix? Empower is having supply problems. I like that Akina offers many different mixes/strengths of ED injectables and charges flat prices across each product for all the strengths. Also, they have a 10ml vial available so I wouldn't need to have it refilled as often. Lastly the 10 ml is not much more expensive than the 5 ml so it's a good deal. Question is, how is their product quality and service?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi, YES. I'd have good experience with them, using both Tri/Quad Mix. Good prices, way less than many others like Olympic. They provide a form to send to insurance

Excellent customer service

thanks for the response. Does your insurance cover the cost?
Sure, glad to help what little I can. the total cost, including shipping syringes, meds, swipes, and the reverse drug too, just in case of over 4 hrs, is less than $150, for 10 ml 2x5ml, so I always tell myself I'm gonna file, and I never do. Another thing, it comes well packed with lots of freezer bags.

Ribeye

Sure, glad to help what little I can. the total cost, including shipping syringes, meds, swipes, and the reverse drug too, just in case of over 4 hrs, is less than $150, for 10 ml 2x5ml, so I always tell myself I'm gonna file, and I never do. Another thing, it comes well packed with lots of freezer bags.
I have ordered, and did receive their version of quad Mix. My experience so far, has been as you have suggested. Price is very good for the fact you get everything you need. It did indeed come well packed too. My doc has concerns that in the past their products didn't seem to have the potency of the places. I have a partial vial left over, but may try it sooner than later just to see how it works. I did like that the Akina product comes mixed, so I didn't have to mix it either.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me