AI + HCG timing on EOD protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on TRT for 7-8 months. Started with Test + HCG + AI two times per week. After some research, hoped that switching to EOD would eliminate need for AI, but unfortunately, it's still creeping up.

After 7 weeks on EOD Test only, E2 is 42 and I'm feeling it with water retention, hot flashes, and anxiety. Plus, my balls are shrinking and I thought I'd be cool with that but turns out I'd rather preserve normal size if possible so I'm wanting to switch back to HCG + AI.

My question is, what is standard timing when doing a M/W/F "EOD" protocol in terms of AI's. If before I was taking .125 twice per week, should I just take .125 every M/W/F with my Test and HCG? Or will that be too much AI then?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Id add the HCG and test in 4-6 weeks before you blanket add in the AI at this time. Though if you insist on it I would say AI on Tues/Thurs. I would expect on a protocol like this that you bottom out as it were on Sun night but I'm sure you're aware of that, makes for more of an up/down rollercoaster at the end of the week.

Thanks for advice Vince.

So let's say I keep current EOD protocol (it's a true EOD, not M/W/F), and want to try just adding hcg without an AI for 4-6 weeks and testing to see where e2 goes... when should I inject hcg?

I'm looking to start with 500 IUs per week and see if that gets balls back to normal size without spiking e2 too much.

Should I split it into two doses and do 250 ius twice per week in between test cyp? Or what's the ideal setup for hcg when the days you're injecting test changes each week due to a true EOD schedule?

I dont think that there really is much strategy there, since you want to do it twice per week Mon AM and Thurs PM are logical. Given youre going to EOD your Cyp.

TitoCris

I dont think that there really is much strategy there, since you want to do it twice per week Mon AM and Thurs PM are logical. Given youre going to EOD your Cyp.

Vince Carter - I like the Monday AM and Thursday PM for a twice weekly HCG dosing. It's easier to remember than counting every 3.5 days. Thanks!

Vince

Super Moderator
Since I started daily injections of testosterone, I started injecting 500 IU of HCG Monday morning and Thursday morning. Makes things a lot simpler for me and still does good job on my testicles

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me