DixieWrecked
Well-Known Member
I always assumed that aerobic exercise would help improve erections and I have found studies/articles to back up that speculation. I wanted to pose the question to the gentlemen here, how much aerobic exercise do you do? Can you piece together any correlation between the amount of cardio you do and your EQ? I know I should be doing more cardio just for general health but I am a typical male and my penis guides me in everything I do. So I was thinking that I may increase my cardio. Any input and discussion is welcome.
www.healthline.com
www.sciencedirect.com
Exercises to Eliminate Erectile Dysfunction
Treating ED with medications such as Viagra isn't your only option. Try these Kegel (pelvic) exercise and aerobic workout ideas to get back into a sexy groove.
Physical Activity to Improve Erectile Function: A Systematic Review of Intervention Studies
The leading cause of erectile dysfunction (ED) is arterial dysfunction, with cardiovascular disease as the most common comorbidity. Therefore, ED is t…