Advice for coming off 4 years of TRT (test inj)

Buy Lab Tests Online

gatorchris

Hi all,

I am a 41 year old male, 185lbs. Been on TRT for about 4 years (.3ML test cyp inj every 4 days).
I have a very healthy life style, eat well, exercise regular, etc.
I do not take any medications other than the test, dont do drugs and rarely drink.

The test has been good for me but I am not a big fan of having to rely on injections for the rest of my life so I have been decided that I want to get off TRT and go back to natural, even if that means a lower t level.

My doctor (primary) wants to switch me to clomid for men and says that it will take 4-6 weeks of feeling less than my best until the clomid boosts my test enough to feel good again (if it works, he mentioned that after as long as I have been on test, there is the possibility that natural production will not start again - even with the clomid). Doc did not mention any other, just "clomid for men".

My doctor says he has done this procedure with other patients, but I would like to get feedback from the experts on here.

What is the most effective protocol for getting me completely off TRT and other supplements? What things do I need to be asking for regarding blood tests to best determine a strategy here?

I have bloodwork results coming soon and will share that data here.

Thank you in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

snakedoctor

Hi all,

I am a 41 year old male, 185lbs. Been on TRT for about 4 years (.3ML test cyp inj every 4 days).
I have a very healthy life style, eat well, exercise regular, etc.
I do not take any medications other than the test, dont do drugs and rarely drink.

The test has been good for me but I am not a big fan of having to rely on injections for the rest of my life so I have been decided that I want to get off TRT and go back to natural, even if that means a lower t level.

My doctor (primary) wants to switch me to clomid for men and says that it will take 4-6 weeks of feeling less than my best until the clomid boosts my test enough to feel good again (if it works, he mentioned that after as long as I have been on test, there is the possibility that natural production will not start again - even with the clomid). Doc did not mention any other, just "clomid for men".

My doctor says he has done this procedure with other patients, but I would like to get feedback from the experts on here.

What is the most effective protocol for getting me completely off TRT and other supplements? What things do I need to be asking for regarding blood tests to best determine a strategy here?

I have bloodwork results coming soon and will share that data here.

Thank you in advance!

Hi GatorChris- I myself and seeking advice for exiting TRT. I am 56 yrs old, been using for over 30 years, yep, over 30 yrs. I have used 50mg Test Cyp twice per wk, IM, for 20 straight years. Just tired of the rollercoaster, can't never get to feeling like I expected.....Would like to know if you've had luck ceasing TRT by now, any advise you can offer me, I would greatly appreciate?? I feel it will most definitely take HCG and or Clomid, probably a SSRI and maybe even something like xanax to periodically calm the even bigger rollercoaster of crashing not only physically but for me more importantly mentally.....

gatorchris

Hi snakedoctor,
I did have luck, yes.
I started clomid per the doctors suggestions and stopped test completely.
After about 5 weeks I had my bloodwork done and my test was around a little over 500 so everything seemed a success.
Clomid was interesting, I started at 50mg per day and found that the side effects were too much - I would get horrible sweating at night, not fun!
Doc switched me to 25mg every other day and this resolved the night sweat issue.
Other than that, no real sides. Felt some lethargy but to be honest, it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Mind over matter surely helps.
I stopped clomid completely after a couple of months and have been running on natural production since. All seems good.
My next blood test is scheduled for July at which point I will see where my natural levels are and determine if any further treatment is needed at this time.

Best of luck to you!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching