Adding NDT for a Sluggish Thyroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sean Mosher

Have been on TRT again for about a year now and bloodwork from that respect looks good to go.
Well, I've now been prescribed NatureThroid for a "sluggish" thyroid as several of my pre TRT symptoms were beginning to show again.
Anyways, my question is this.............I have primary hypogonadism so will I expect a decent boost to my T levels now that I'm on a NDT as well?
If so, what kind of boost and I"m sure it will result in me needing to lower my twice a week T dosage, correct?

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Have been on TRT again for about a year now and bloodwork from that respect looks good to go.
Well, I've now been prescribed NatureThroid for a "sluggish" thyroid as several of my pre TRT symptoms were beginning to show again.
Anyways, my question is this.............I have primary hypogonadism so will I expect a decent boost to my T levels now that I'm on a NDT as well?
If so, what kind of boost and I"m sure it will result in me needing to lower my twice a week T dosage, correct?

Thanks in advance!

I want to be sure I understand your situation. You are on TRT, with a dose sufficient to suppress any natural, testosterone your system might have been easing out prior to the start of therapy? And you are dealing with primary hypogonadism, your testicles were responsible for your hypogonadism? If all of that is true, no amount of thyroid is going to restart your natural testosterone production. Primary hypogonadism means the problem is testicular in nature. Which isn't to say you shouldn't feel an improvement in your well-being with optimal thyroid levels.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yeah, I'm confused with the question as well?? The title is about adding NDT for thyroid, but the question seems to segway towards "T" and primary hypo, boost .... Agree totally with CW, NDT doesn't have anything to do with being primary.

Sean Mosher

Sorry for the confusion, but it looks like you guys answered the question...........since I'm primary adding NDT isn't going to affect me as far as testosterone is considered.
I apologize for wording it so badly.
I kind of assumed that this would be the case but wanted to double check.
Thanks!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching