Adding HCG to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

nurselyfe

Been on Testosterone for 3.5 years with AI. No HCG until last month. Started taking 300IU x2 weekly IM, noticing no difference in size, firmness, or well being. In fact, I feel like the boys have gotten smaller since using it.

HCG is from the compounding pharmacy. T dose is 60mg x2 week. Age 24. I am not primary or secondary.

Not sure if a month is not long enough to start seeing a difference from HCG, or I simply waited WAY too long to start using it. I'm assuming I'd have to come off completely with a hefty restart protocol to get natural production going again.

Has anyone else added HCG late into their TRT protocol and noticed it worked well? I'm just not seeing any aesthetic results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
One full month is long enough, I would consider using 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days. If your testicles are not fuller in a week, that dose is too low for you.

James

nurselyfe - I've also been on trt for several years with no HCG. I keep saying I'm going to try it but I don't do it. I think I'm really happy with where I am right now with my testosterone protocol and don't know that I want to change that.

stevep

I was on TRT 2 years when I started HCG and the results were noticed within a week or so for me. My boys were smaller and hugged tight to my body. I hated they way the looked.

After starting they dropped down again. I can't say they increased like I wanted, but they did increase some. My dose is the same as what Vince mentioned; 500iu twice a week. I take it in the same syringe with my Test E injections.

madman

Super Moderator
I was on TRT 2 years when I started HCG and the results were noticed within a week or so for me. My boys were smaller and hugged tight to my body. I hated they way the looked.

After starting they dropped down again. I can't say they increased like I wanted, but they did increase some. My dose is the same as what Vince mentioned; 500iu twice a week. I take it in the same syringe with my Test E injections.

As far as testicular shrinkage on trt some may notice and others may not as the leydig cells only make up 10-20% of the testicular mass.

nurselyfe

I'm gonna try this for a bit. I have a strong feeling even 500IU x2 week wont do anything. I'll have to consult with my doctor. Anyone else have this issue where their testes do not respond to HCG?

Vince

Super Moderator
I know we are all very different. I've been using 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 day for over 2 1/2 years. I like having full testicles that hang very nicely with full balls.

Saxon

I have written about this before. For whatever reason, the HCG I received from my very expensive compounding pharmacy was either bunk or degraded badly. I am guessing it was degraded.

When I first started TRT, I was prescribed 250IU 2x a week to prevent testicular atrophy. I injected accordingly and my balls disappeared one day. It wasn't actually over night but it happened really quickly and sucked. I upped my dose to 500IU eod and that did nothing. I subsequently ran out of the Pharmacy provided HCG but I had some Corion laying around that I decided to use while the pharmacy sent me another vial of their HCG.

Using the Corion brought my balls back to life quickly and I assumed that the therapy was just taking effect. When the pharma vial arrived, I switched over to that and my balls shrunk again!!! So, for me it's Corion, Fertigyn, or Alpha Pharma going forward.

nurselyfe

I have written about this before. For whatever reason, the HCG I received from my very expensive compounding pharmacy was either bunk or degraded badly. I am guessing it was degraded.

When I first started TRT, I was prescribed 250IU 2x a week to prevent testicular atrophy. I injected accordingly and my balls disappeared one day. It wasn't actually over night but it happened really quickly and sucked. I upped my dose to 500IU eod and that did nothing. I subsequently ran out of the Pharmacy provided HCG but I had some Corion laying around that I decided to use while the pharmacy sent me another vial of their HCG.

Using the Corion brought my balls back to life quickly and I assumed that the therapy was just taking effect. When the pharma vial arrived, I switched over to that and my balls shrunk again!!! So, for me it's Corion, Fertigyn, or Alpha Pharma going forward.

Thanks for the response. That's where I got my HCG from, the compounding pharmacy. It came already reconstituted which I thought was weird. Gonna bring this up to my doc next week.

nurselyfe

Just got my Novarel from my local pharmacy. Doing 500IU 3x a week. Did my first 500IU shot with my 60mg T shot tonight. Will update with results

Saxon

You should be good to go in just a few weeks. If you've got a bad case of atrophy, you may want to go with daily injections for a while (especially if the 500IU a week doesn't help quickly). I wouldn't up the dose much but maybe do 200-250IU a day if you need.

Interested to see how the Novarel works for you. I've used Compounding Pharmacy HCG, Chorion, Fertigyn, and Alpha Pharma, the last three being excellent.

Edit: That last sentence is kind of a repeat of what I've already written. I must be getting old: telling the same old boring stories :)

nurselyfe

You should be good to go in just a few weeks. If you've got a bad case of atrophy, you may want to go with daily injections for a while (especially if the 500IU a week doesn't help quickly). I wouldn't up the dose much but maybe do 200-250IU a day if you need.

Interested to see how the Novarel works for you. I've used Compounding Pharmacy HCG, Chorion, Fertigyn, and Alpha Pharma, the last three being excellent.

Edit: That last sentence is kind of a repeat of what I've already written. I must be getting old: telling the same old boring stories :)

Hahaha no problem - I've actually read your previous threads about hCG they were very helpful and gave me hope that the Novarel will be better than the compounding pharmacy hcg. My atrophy is pretty bad. Not to give you TMI, but my testes are about half the size as they were before T. They hug pretty tight to my body. Not firm at all. Being shut down for 3.5 years is a long long time so I'm going to be patient. Going to stick to 500IU x3 weekly for now and report back in 2-3 weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me