A Guide to the Prevention of COVID-19, Influenza and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTex

As rates of infection with influenza and RSV rose in fall/winter 2022, FLCCC adapted the I-PREVENT protocol to include prevention against these viruses. The interventions recommended are likely to reduce the risk and severity of infection with COVID-19, influenza, and RSV infections as well as the common cold. It should be noted that the medications included in the I-PREVENT protocol are inexpensive, safe, and widely available.

Here is the protocol for early treatment for the BA.4/BA.5/BQ.1.1 and XBB1 Variants

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/i-care/

Here is the treatment protocol for the flu and RSV. My wife and I recently tried this and it cut the symptoms very quickly.

STAY SAFE!!! STAY HEALTHY!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

No mentioning of Paxlovid in their early treatment of Covid, which instantly raises a red flag for anti-scientific bias.

Paxlovid is the proven drug and the earlier you get it, the better, no matter that there could be a rebound because the course of 5 days is too short for the immune system to deal with the virus.

BigTex

No mentioning of Paxlovid in their early treatment of Covid, which instantly raises a red flag for anti-scientific bias.

Paxlovid is the proven drug and the earlier you get it, the better, no matter that there could be a rebound because the course of 5 days is too short for the immune system to deal with the virus.
Despite around 26 positive studies, 3 from Pfizer....Pfizer has denied access to Paxlovid. Gee I wonder why?

sammmy

I hope Pfizer is not that stupid to set too high a price for paxlovid, which will reduce uptake.

Graham

I was diagnosed with covid last week, I took paxlovid and for days 2-5 I felt 95 percent better. I finished my treatment Tuesday but have noticed especially today I am starting to feel sick.

HarryCat2

I was diagnosed with covid last week, I took paxlovid and for days 2-5 I felt 95 percent better. I finished my treatment Tuesday but have noticed especially today I am starting to feel sick.
That's the body's normal inflammatory response to being infected you're feeling, you don't need more Paxlovid.

KatyTX

Here’s my take. Vitamin D and Zinc. I’ve been taking daily for the last 10 years. And don’t get boosted. Good for you if you didn’t get the first two Covid vaccines, which I stupidly did.

My first bout lasted 4 days. A bad cold. My second bout lasted three days (omicron variant). I wouldn’t have known I had it I’d not for taking a test.

By definition, most of us on ExcelMale are proactive people that care about their health and have done the research. Many of us likely already take vitamin D and Zinc. I’m a little more skeptical on Vitamin C helping, but I do take.

Don’t hate on me. Just offering my views.

sammmy

Again, if available, take a second course of Paxlovid.

A trial of a second Paxlovid course hasn't been done yet, so arguments against it are just empty theories that don't even make sense. We know very well how many times the so called "medical experts" have gotten it wrong with COVID.

Dr. Fauci did a second course, so should you.

FDA is against it because it doubles the price but they are always more interested in minimizing the price than in the maximization of the treatment.

Graham

Again, if available, take a second course of Paxlovid.

A trial of a second Paxlovid course hasn't been done yet, so arguments against it are just empty theories that don't even make sense. We know very well how many times the so called "medical experts" have gotten it wrong with COVID.

Dr. Fauci did a second course, so should you.

FDA is against it because it doubles the price but they are always more interested in minimizing the price than in the maximization of the treatment.
I am now one week since my last day taking paxlovid. While I don’t feel 100 percent I don’t feel horrible either, no where near what I felt like before taking paxlovid. Another five days probably would not of hurt but I am relatively young so I didn’t feel it was necessary, if I was older and immunocompromised I would of considered another course. The paxlovid allowed me to ride out the worst of it feeling pretty good, I feel the video you posted is accurate regarding my experience. The paxlovid inhibits the virus from replicating, unfortunately the virus is still there once the course is gone just not to the extent it was at onset. A few more days would of helped.

BigTex

I will repeat this story.....my wife had covid-19 back in July of 2020. I had ordered HCQ 7 months earlier, just in case. We were honestly very concerned about taking it after Trump pushed it and then the media started making it look like fentanyl. My wife never left the house without a mask and we washed our hands faithfully. So on a Saturday night she started showing signs including a fever of 103. By morning it was much worse, 104-105 fever, severe muscle weakness etc, all the signs of covid 19. She started taking Ibuprofen to get the fever down. I almost had to carry my wife to get tested Sunday morning. Of course the test did not come back until 14 days later. Waste of time that was. So when we got back home we talked about it, she decided she may get so sick she will have to go to the hospital or.....we can try this HCQ and hope for the best. We both opted for the HCQ protocol with Azithromycin, vitamin c, zinc, quercetin and D3. Not a whole lot was know about this protocol at the time and I used what I could find in limited research. By the next morning the fever was completely gone and in two more days all of the symptoms were gone and she felt completely better. No insurance used, no co-pay, no hospital, the only expense was around $15 for the supplements and HCQ. This 1st version of covid was much worse than all the variants. Now what happened to me? Despite being in the same house and having contact with my wife with no mask, I got absolutely no symptoms and took the same protocol. 14 days later the test results came in and she was positive for covid. Yet the problem was already solved.

We both got the flu a few weeks ago and started on some pacs from India. Two days over Ivermectin, 10 days of doxycycline and 20 days of zinc. Symptoms were cut in 3 days after starting.

Last edited:

t_spacemonkey

I will repeat this story.....my wife had covid-19 back in July of 2020. I had ordered ......

wohoo. i had c19 nov 2020. i don't recall details but i felt lethargic for about 2 days. no other symptoms no fever. did couple rounds of a chlorine dioxide protocol, which is very effective for c19.
I have older friend who was miserable in bed. took HCQ. within 24h was up on his feet walking.
a doctor in amery, WI, close to where i was living at that time, also prescribed HCQ as part of his time in ER. everyone got better. later he was fired. 'not allowed'. started own practice afterwards.
it was pretty clear to me pretty quickly that this whole thing has an agenda and getting people well isn't one of them

BigTex

Dr. Stella Immanuel was treating people here in Houston with HCQ and later Ivermectin. She was very public about it and was treated very badly by national media and local media. It wasn't long before the medical board investigated her and attempted to take her license. I believe she won and know she is still practicing medicine here. This woman is an immigrant from Africa and believes very stongly in her religious beliefs from Africa. The media was very critical of this. So much for the 1st Amendment huh? How many very good doctors have we treated like crap because they tried to save lives.

Gladiator

I take all this daily. Wondering if it’s a reason most people around me had covid and I haven’t
Morning

Vitamin D 3000iu
“B complex 135mg
B1,2,3,5,6,12”
Tadalafil 5mg
Half aspirin
2 Panadol osteomol

Night
Magnesium 330mg
Zinc 25mg

sammmy

You may have had covid asymptomatically - you take paracetamol and aspirin which cover up symptoms.

A test for antibodies to the spike protein will be positive if you have had covid or had the vaccine.

A test for antibodies to the covid nucleocapsid will be positive only if you have had covid, the vaccine does not make it positive since the vaccine does not contain nucleocapsid protein.

Gladiator

Ha
You may have had covid asymptomatically - you take paracetamol and aspirin which cover up symptoms.

A test for antibodies to the spike protein will be positive if you have had covid or had the vaccine.

A test for antibodies to the covid nucleocapsid will be positive only if you have had covid, the vaccine does not make it positive since the vaccine does not contain nucleocapsid protein.

d 3 vaccines but not having anymore. Felt sick twice with sore throat. Did rat test both times with negative results so possibly the rat was wrong

sammmy

I'm with 3 vaccines too and not going to get the 4th since I am not convinced the new combined vaccine is effective towards the new variant. I am also not convinced it is safe to get vaccine shots every 6 months - the covid vaccines are too irritating to the immune system, possibility for heart damage etc. Paxlovid seems a safer bet at this point, until the virus gets resistant to it.

KatyTX

Here’s my take. Vitamin D and Zinc. I’ve been taking daily for the last 10 years. And don’t get boosted. Good for you if you didn’t get the first two Covid vaccines, which I stupidly did.

My first bout lasted 4 days. A bad cold. My second bout lasted three days (omicron variant). I wouldn’t have known I had it I’d not for taking a test.

By definition, most of us on ExcelMale are proactive people that care about their health and have done the research. Many of us likely already take vitamin D and Zinc. I’m a little more skeptical on Vitamin C helping, but I do take.

Don’t hate on me. Just offering my views.
Furthermore, those with Vitamin D levels of 50ng/dl (or whatever units were quoted in protocol) are highly unlikely to get myocarditis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale