400mg Injection of T - Switching to Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sakuraba39

Thanks, Will

I have had it tested 8 times over the last 10 years. Once it was low, once it was high, a couple of times it has been low-normal and the rest are right in the middle. So, the VA isn't going to provide it and there's really no way for me to afford it otherwise.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Camposyka

Exactly what the urologist did to me - 400mg in one shot. For about 2 weeks after that, I felt horrible. Couldn't stop sweating, heart rate stayed around 100 constantly, etc. That's when I started educating myself and switched to Defy. Couldn't be happier now.
It's been about 2 1/2 weeks post shot and I've been experiencing the same thing. I have been getting morning wood again and my libido has improved somewhat. My Defy consultation is in 2 weeks with Melissa. I am so ready to get started!
Does Defy supply the needles with the meds or do you supply your own. My wife is Type 1 diabetic and has a lot of 29g 1/2" syringes left over from before she got on her insulin pump. I figured I could use those for hcg and maybe b12.

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks post shot and I've been experiencing the same thing. I have been getting morning wood again and my libido has improved somewhat. My Defy consultation is in 2 weeks with Melissa. I am so ready to get started!
Does Defy supply the needles with the meds or do you supply your own. My wife is Type 1 diabetic and has a lot of 29g 1/2" syringes left over from before she got on her insulin pump. I figured I could use those for hcg and maybe b12.

You can buy needles from them or buy your own. I buy my own, personally. A lot of guys here use 29g 1/2 inch insulin syringes for their testosterone, I use 27g 1/2 inch 1/2 cc. I find the 1/2 cc is the most important part as it allows more precise measuring of small doses.

Sakuraba39

I use 27g 1/2 inch 1/2 cc. I find the 1/2 cc is the most important part as it allows more precise measuring of small doses.

John, are your 27g needles permanently affixed to the syringe? I am looking for some 1/2 cc syringes, but so far all I can find are ones with non-detachable needles.

John, are your 27g needles permanently affixed to the syringe? I am looking for some 1/2 cc syringes, but so far all I can find are ones with non-detachable needles.

Yep.

Dunno why you'd want detachable ones, that defeats the purpose of them, which is partially their low dead space qualities. Plus I don't think 1/2cc syringes exist like you're looking for.

Sakuraba39

"I don't think 1/2cc syringes exist like you're looking for"

I am finding that out

I want to use them for the ability to have more accurate dosages. I'd like detachable needles because I don't want to withdraw with such small needles. In the past, I have withdrawn oil-based meds with 25s and that took entirely too long, IMO. I would withdraw with 20g/22g, then swap out to the much smaller gauge needle to inject. I never use the same needle to withdraw and inject.

Thanks for your help.

Will Brink

"I don't think 1/2cc syringes exist like you're looking for"

I am finding that out

I want to use them for the ability to have more accurate dosages. I'd like detachable needles because I don't want to withdraw with such small needles. In the past, I have withdrawn oil-based meds with 25s and that took entirely too long, IMO. I would withdraw with 20g/22g, then swap out to the much smaller gauge needle to inject. I never use the same needle to withdraw and inject.

Thanks for your help.

What everyone does is, uses larger draw needle, back fill the insulin needles, replace plunger, done. Best of both worlds. Above 25g, have not seen detachable needles myself but have not looked read hard as the above takes care of the issue.

Hard to believe many physicians are still following such mindless protocols.

400mg of T cyp in a single injection q2weeks...think of it as a type 1 diabetic loading up all of their insulin for a two week duration, all in a single shot every 14 days. Now aside from the fact that they would die relatively shortly after the shot, this exaggeration is part of the parody of such regimens.

Camposyka

I though I would give an update from my DEFY consultation today. First of all Melissa is AWESUM! We discussed my blood work and concerns and came up with the following protocol for the next 60 days.

DHEA
30mg/ED
Testosterone Cyp 0.11ml (22mgs?) ED SQ
HcG .500ml 2x week
Lipo-C 1 ml 2-3x week

In 60 days we will retest bloodwork and add testing for T3, T4, A1C and E2.
It is so refreshing to talk to someone who knows what they are doing and can explain why each drug and dosage are recommended!

I though I would give an update from my DEFY consultation today. First of all Melissa is AWESUM! We discussed my blood work and concerns and came up with the following protocol for the next 60 days.

DHEA
30mg/ED
Testosterone Cyp 0.11ml (22mgs?) ED SQ
HcG .500ml 2x week
Lipo-C 1 ml 2-3x week

In 60 days we will retest bloodwork and add testing for T3, T4, A1C and E2.
It is so refreshing to talk to someone who knows what they are doing and can explain why each drug and dosage are recommended!

Glad you had a positive initial consult and can begin to move on from your previous poor protocol.

Camposyka

I've attached updated blood-work after being on the Defy protocol for about 6 weeks. Looks like an AI and Metformin is in my future. Also my hemocrit has shot up. Think I should go ahead and donate blood? My follow-up consultation is 3 weeks away. I was also supplementing my DHEA and it has gone from too low to too high. I'll probably have to have that tweaked also.

I'm feeling much better mentally, and have stopped taking Prozac. I'm having some bloating and profuse sweating. My energy and motivation is still very low, no change yet. Libido is higher with some days its off the chart. I've been having some intermittent ED issues also. (Not Fair!)

I know 6 weeks is a short time to be on TRT but I know I will get dialed in eventually. Just having my mental clarity improving is a great relief.

As always, thanks for all your comments!

Attachments

• CARTER, MICHAEL LAB RESULTS 7.12.17.pdf
    77.8 KB · Views: 78

CoastWatcher

The a1c value and your elevated glucose - any previous attention paid to those tests? They certainly merit some consideration; were you fasting when your blood was drawn? Your ALT has risen: had you been physically active, significantly so, prior to the testing? I would donate blood now and try and get ahead of the hematocrit battle.

An AI is probably headed your way. But you've made some significant progress.

1Draw

Campo email Sam or Melissa at Defy and they can get you a script for a phelebotomy. They will not prescribe any refills until you donate blood. Been there done that and the wait can be a pain!

They can also get you a prescription for Metformin that you can take to your local pharmacy to have filled. Don't think you have to wait 3 weeks to get this taking care of especially the elevated HCT.

Campo email Sam or Melissa at Defy and they can get you a script for a phelebotomy. They will not prescribe any refills until you donate blood. Been there done that and the wait can be a pain!

They can also get you a prescription for Metformin that you can take to your local pharmacy to have filled. Don't think you have to wait 3 weeks to get this taking care of especially the elevated HCT.

51% isn't a major issue. if it was 54%+ yeah, then we're talking about issues.

Camposyka

The a1c value and your elevated glucose - any previous attention paid to those tests? They certainly merit some consideration; were you fasting when your blood was drawn? Your ALT has risen: had you been physically active, significantly so, prior to the testing? I would donate blood now and try and get ahead of the hematocrit battle.

An AI is probably headed your way. But you've made some significant progress.

Yes I was fasting. My morning glucose has been slowly rising here lately and I've never had problems before. At my initial consultation we decided to wait until this blood draw before starting meds for it.

I haven't been anymore active than normal that I can think of.

Camposyka

We have a local blood bank that I used to donate to regularly. If work stays slow enough today I may try to donate this afternoon. Hopefully I wont need a script.

I know 51% is not THAT high but I was at 46% on my previous blood draw. I think I will take everyone's advise and have it done sooner rather than later.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me