32, looking for GOOD New Jersey Urologist knowledgeable in Endochrine System & TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brandon Reidy

Hi, 32 year old male here. I am looking for a highly experienced urologist (the best) in New Jersey with knowledge in endocrine system and testosterone replacement therapy, ect. Does anybody know the best/most qualified Urologist/and or Endo that treats low testosterone and endo system. I am currently seeing a urologist at Premier Urology in Cranford/Edison (Dr. William Terens). Not sure if he is the best option for getting to the root of my low testosterone causes. My total testosterone is at 310 (morning level), very low from the 600-800 average T level for my age. My free testosterone is ok. I have risk of type 2 diabetes, I have depression, sleep apnea, and erectile dysfunction. Any questions, comments, and information is appreciated. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi, 32 year old male here. I am looking for a highly experienced urologist (the best) in New Jersey with knowledge in endocrine system and testosterone replacement therapy, ect. Does anybody know the best/most qualified Urologist/and or Endo that treats low testosterone and endo system. I am currently seeing a urologist at Premier Urology in Cranford/Edison (Dr. William Terens). Not sure if he is the best option for getting to the root of my low testosterone causes. My total testosterone is at 310 (morning level), very low from the 600-800 average T level for my age. My free testosterone is ok. I have risk of type 2 diabetes, I have depression, sleep apnea, and erectile dysfunction. Any questions, comments, and information is appreciated. Thanks

Are you being treated for your sleep apnea (CPAP)? If so, are you using it EVERY night?

Sleep apnea is a condition that is horribly draining for the body and wreaks havoc on your hormones.

Sleep apnea ---> low testosterone ---> depression/erectile dysfunction (you can see the interplay between the main symptoms/conditions that you noted in your post).

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe most depression meds will affect your testosterone levels, something you definitely need to talk to your doctor about.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me