3.5 years on TRT and feeling no effects. Time to give up?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Morning guys!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

March 2020 will be my four year milestone on TRT. I've tried various clinics (now with Defy), different protocols, gels, injections, HCG, supplements, etc. My T levels remained steady in the upper 800s. In short, I feel no different than I did before finding out my T was tanked.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

As always,

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Been there a long time. January will be 10 years and most of it has been a struggle. My biggest hurdle has been libido. Something changes after a few years because it happens to too many men. Whether it be homeostasis or other compounding factors such as pituitary shutdown remains to be resolved. There have been times on TRT that I have been completely asexual. My energy and since of well-being are ok as long as my dose is very low but libido has been just annihilated by TRT. The bodies physiological processes are complex and it’s very hard to take control of that with medications and tinkering. I’ve tried coming off a 2-3 times but caved due to the withdrawal. Perhaps things would improve if I could go off but I’m not even sure after this long I’d know what it feels like to be natural again. One other problem I’ve had on TRT is keeping weight off. It seems like it’s impossible to lose weight no matter what I eat or the amount of exercise. Wish I could help but unfortunately I have my own struggles.

Gman86

Been there a long time. January will be 10 years and most of it has been a struggle. My biggest hurdle has been libido. Something changes after a few years because it happens to too many men. Whether it be homeostasis or other compounding factors such as pituitary shutdown remains to be resolved. There have been times on TRT that I have been completely asexual. My energy and since of well-being are ok as long as my dose is very low but libido has been just annihilated by TRT. The bodies physiological processes are complex and it’s very hard to take control of that with medications and tinkering. I’ve tried coming off a 2-3 times but caved due to the withdrawal. Perhaps things would improve if I could go off but I’m not even sure after this long I’d know what it feels like to be natural again. One other problem I’ve had on TRT is keeping weight off. It seems like it’s impossible to lose weight no matter what I eat or the amount of exercise. Wish I could help but unfortunately I have my own struggles.

You’ve tried HCG?

SilverSurfer

4 years?!?! Wow, you are extremely patient. When I started I gave it 90 days to see if I felt better, and if I didn’t I was going to stop. With hindsight I’d say give it a minimum of 6 months as while many of my symptoms resolved themselves those first 90 days I didn’t see all the benefits until 6 months. Many of them I was not anticipating. To be generous give it a year. But if you’re not having substantial quality of life improvements by the end of 1 year, you should look at other alternatives to what ails you.

I’m also amazed at people who get on TRT when their dick is working just fine. Unless your libido is in the tank, have ED, and don’t get morning wood hardly ever, I’d not touch TRT. IMHO.

M.J

Hcg work amazing for me but the issue is I guess In my leydig cell as they don’t generate enough and of course I had varicocele operation done long time back it’s all because of that stupid varicocele.

clomid have me consistent morning wood just .25 EOD it was actually good doing hcg now maybe I should combine, may not work though, clomid was ok for morning wood by libido was neutral nothing no feelings.

Last edited:

Gman86

Hcg work amazing for me but the issue is I guess In my leydig cell as they don’t generate enough and of course I had varicocele operation done long time back it’s all because of that stupid varicocele.

clomid have me consistent morning wood just .25 EOD it was actually good doing hcg now maybe I should combine, may not work though, clomid was ok for morning wood by libido was neutral nothing no feelings.

What dose of HCG works amazing for you? And what did it do for you that made you use the word amazing?

Gman86

I was put on HCG and Clomid alone and became board-line suicidal. Not a joke. It was awful.

I was put on Clomid mono and literally became suicidal with extremely dark thoughts. Changed the entire way I thought. Super scary. Was on 50mg/ day. So a very high dose

The Man Centers of Houston put me on that protocol. I went directly to Defy shortly thereafter.....

I'm currently on 500IU @ 3x a week. I'm out of T and didn't refill until Defy calls me back. I want to explore other options, if any.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me