25mg Test E, EOD, feel great & don't want to start HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

sokaiya

I was taking much higher dosages of testosterone earlier this year and stopped for a few months and started this *NEW* protocol.

I am now 6 weeks into taking Testosterone Enanthate 25mg EOD and i feel great.

These are my latest labs from this week:

ESTRADIOL pg/ml = 43.7
SHBG nmol/L = 44.8
TESTOSTERONE ng/dL = 783
BIOAVAILABLE ng/dL = 355.96
FREE TEST ng/dL = 14.24
HEMOGLOBIN g/dL = 16.9
HEMATOCRIT = 48.6

I could care less for the cosmetic benefits of taking HCG and i also don't care about fertility. If i feel great now, why would i want or need to take HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

I was taking much higher dosages of testosterone earlier this year and stopped for a few months and started this *NEW* protocol.

I am now 6 weeks into taking Testosterone Enanthate 25mg EOD and i feel great.

These are my latest labs from this week:

ESTRADIOL pg/ml = 43.7
SHBG nmol/L = 44.8
TESTOSTERONE ng/dL = 783
BIOAVAILABLE ng/dL = 355.96
FREE TEST ng/dL = 14.24
HEMOGLOBIN g/dL = 16.9
HEMATOCRIT = 48.6

I could care less for the cosmetic benefits of taking HCG and i also don't care about fertility. If i feel great now, why would i want or need to take HCG?

You don't and answered your own Q on it.

JimBob

Skip to the 1-hour mark, and you will hear both sides. Dr. Nichols doesn't prescribe it; Dr. Kominiarek rarely does. Dr. Jim Meehan does use it with his patients, and gives his reasons here. Good info, I think.

sokaiya

The video is very informative and probably the best i've seen.

HCG for:

Fertility, yes
Testicular size, yes
Sex Drive, maybe/maybe not. From my past experience it does help at first but doesn't really last.

Reactivates upstream hormones "backfill pathways"
Pregnonolone - not enough data if you have low levels, or 0
Progesterone - not enough data if you have low levels, or 0

"May have beneficial effects for men"

For me, the only point worth further exploring would be the benefit one receives by the reactivation of the upstream hormones that have been shutdown by LH. Since there are no studies out there yet, it is inconclusive.

For me, taking HCG can make me moody and i'm more likely to aromatize. So as of right now, it's just not worth it.

JimBob

The video is very informative and probably the best i've seen.

HCG for:

Fertility, yes
Testicular size, yes
Sex Drive, maybe/maybe not. From my past experience it does help at first but doesn't really last.

Reactivates upstream hormones "backfill pathways"
Pregnonolone - not enough data if you have low levels, or 0
Progesterone - not enough data if you have low levels, or 0

"May have beneficial effects for men"

For me, the only point worth further exploring would be the benefit one receives by the reactivation of the upstream hormones that have been shutdown by LH. Since there are no studies out there yet, it is inconclusive.

For me, taking HCG can make me moody and i'm more likely to aromatize. So as of right now, it's just not worth it.

And since there are no studies currently, Dr. Meehan sides with optimum human physiology as his reason for wanting to keep backfilling the pathways. Whether one agrees with him or not, I'm beginning to appreciate his opinions more and more as he doesn't always fall in step with Dr. Nichols, and isn't afraid to respectfully disagree. Nichols just comes across as brusque.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me