1st set of post labs - not good

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr_K

Labs were taken on day of injection before injection. 180mg weekly and 400IU x 2 week HCG. Appreciate any feedback.

Not sure why but my MCV, MCH, MCHC results have always been low. Also, I can recall being diagnosed with anemia as a child.

I started taking 125mg of elemental iron back in July of 2016 until October. Then switched to capsules of 18mg Ferrochel. This was all daily. Looks like it hasn't done much. I'm not bleeding as far as know. I'm constantly tired and still have brain fog. I seriously struggle to focus on most tasks and feel like I'm in a daze.

Attachments

• Labs.pdf
    326.6 KB · Views: 90
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Labs were taken on day of injection before injection. 180mg weekly and 400IU x 2 week HCG. Appreciate any feedback.

Not sure why but my MCV, MCH, MCHC results have always been low. Also, I can recall being diagnosed with anemia as a child.

I started taking 125mg of elemental iron back in July of 2016 until October. Then switched to capsules of 18mg Ferrochel. This was all daily. Looks like it hasn't done much. I'm not bleeding as far as know. I'm constantly tired and still have brain fog. I seriously struggle to focus on most tasks and feel like I'm in a daze.

E2 is rather high, and it seems you're not feeling too well.

The MCV is indicative of your RBCs being small. I don't think it's anemia due to ferritin and HgB/HCT being in range.

Other than that, everything looks good to me. Just want to work on E2.

CoastWatcher

I opened your labs not knowing what to expect, prepared for some stark numbers, and was surprised -- things didn't turn out to be that bad. But you don't feel well, and that's the most important consideration. Much of this could well be the result of your estradiol value. When you began your therapy, what did your doctor say about managing elevated e2? Dose manipulation? The introduction of an AI?

Mr_K

Thanks for the quick feedback guys. I thought I still had low iron levels causing the tiredness.

Coastwatcher - An AI wasn't discussed nor dose manipulation. I'm guessing at my next follow up, one will be offered at least. What is a good healthy range to shoot for?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me