1st Blood Result Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

pmforester

Let me start with a Thank You for all the help this Community provides.

I'm 46 and in good shape with conditioning 4 days a week for the last 10-12 years. My overall athletic level had been declining some so I looked into TRT. My pre TRT labs came back normal but on the low end of range for T and Free T, nothing else tested. I was prescribed 100/mg Test Cyp per week split into 2 shots (Monday AM and Thursday PM). Nothing else.

Attached are the results of my 12 week Labs. Doc wasn't concerned at this point and said lets see what the next labs look like. Any input on the numbers on the high side? Cause or concerns?

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• TRT Results 12wk.pdf
    35.5 KB · Views: 101
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

How are you feeling on the new protocol?
Very high SHBG and Prolactin.
E2 looks fine, but with that high of SHBG and free T where it stands, if you still aren't dialed in and still feel symptomatic there is room to increase that dose IMO.
All depends on how you're feeling and should definitely be discussed with the doc before increasing.

Systemlord

You may need your numbers on the higher side do to high SHBG, free testosterone looks good as you want it in the high normal ranges. Your SHBG may decrease further in the months to come which is a good thing as your free testosterone may increase as a result.

Time to full benefits on TRT is measure in months, typically 6-12 months to see major changes in body comp and overall muscle tone. I don't expect you to feel amazing right out of the gate, you are far from dialing in and over the next several months you may find you needing minor adjustments to your TRT protocol to balance your testosterone and estrogen levels to a range where you feel good.

I see no reason to make any changes this early in the game.

How do you feel?

Ronnny

Let me start with a Thank You for all the help this Community provides.

I'm 46 and in good shape with conditioning 4 days a week for the last 10-12 years. My overall athletic level had been declining some so I looked into TRT. My pre TRT labs came back normal but on the low end of range for T and Free T, nothing else tested. I was prescribed 100/mg Test Cyp per week split into 2 shots (Monday AM and Thursday PM). Nothing else.

Attached are the results of my 12 week Labs. Doc wasn't concerned at this point and said lets see what the next labs look like. Any input on the numbers on the high side? Cause or concerns?

Thanks in advanced.
your prolactin, estradiol, SHBG all high out of range but little above the range. Your red blood cell and hematocrit is still within range that is good.

Sex/orgasm/etc etc prior to the blood draw can influence Prolactin to come in high.

Id probably leave things alone because you didn't complain of a single problem in your post so the assumption is that you feel great and everything is fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me