1 Yr Update with 250mg/mL Lab results are in!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

Hi,
I'm at 1300, peak and have been for this year: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...on-4-pumps-of-Androgel-and-500iu-s-of-hCG-EOD

I don't feel any different from when I was at 800 and since my hemoglobin and hematocrit hasn't climbed, I just leave it at 1300. Now, since I'm on Androgel, I think it works differently than injections, my peaks and troughs are daily versus weekly.

Reading this thread has me wondering......should I lower my dose? I don't have any problems and my bloods are still good, but this thread has me worried that I might be a ticking time bomb

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi,
I'm at 1300, peak and have been for this year: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...on-4-pumps-of-Androgel-and-500iu-s-of-hCG-EOD

I don't feel any different from when I was at 800 and since my hemoglobin and hematocrit hasn't climbed, I just leave it at 1300. Now, since I'm on Androgel, I think it works differently than injections, my peaks and troughs are daily versus weekly.[QUOTE/QUOTE] *****************************************************************************************************************

No need to worry in any sense. Most with high/normal physiological testosterone levels on trt will peak over the top end of the lab range and if you feel good and your overall blood work is healthy than stay with your protocol. In this thread I was referring to trough not peak! Seeing as you just recently switched from im to topical your numbers may lower only time/blood work will tell how your body reacts to the androgel.

Starplex

I was just reading this post and the op is comparing himself to Nelson. Nelson is HIV positive and they get prescribed deca-durabolin sometimes. And for low testosterone he was given testosterone injections.

I think you might have me confused with another poster on this thread. In no way have I compared myself to Nelson. Although surprised he never commented on the thread.
Cheers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching