.05ml waste every injection :( working with Defy, prefer my 1" 25G for deep IM.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all

So I needed more test, but Defy said I was two weeks early to ask for more. I've been doing the exact dose they recommended. I was shipped syringes that are 1" long, 25G, I really like them because I do do deep IM. However, I noticed today that my waste was close to .05ml. I inject 3 times a week, so that is crazy waste. So what can I do to minimize this? I don't want to switch to shallow IM unless that is my only choice... I heard something about pumping a bit of air in before injecting. Any thoughts on that?

Thank you all
-D.
20190327_100451.jpg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you are sure on the .05ml, I would draw in .05ml less than your actual dose (it is there, just in the needle). Then draw in .08-0.1ml of air and get the bubble to the plunger. Now the .05 from the needle is in the syringe and the larger volume of air will push it all out.

If you are sure on the .05ml, I would draw in .05ml less than your actual dose (it is there, just in the needle). Then draw in .08-0.1ml of air and get the bubble to the plunger. Now the .05 from the needle is in the syringe and the larger volume of air will push it all out.

Hmm, I will try that. Seems a bit risky no? I aspirate, so hopefully that means I will stay in the clear, I will test the amount left over again to pinpoint the exact waste and try that method. As for the needle today, anyone know if I can remove the needle and cap and use an insulin pin to draw up the waste in their and inject it? I rather use the .05 then throw it away :(

Hmm, I will try that. Seems a bit risky no? I aspirate, so hopefully that means I will stay in the clear, I will test the amount left over again to pinpoint the exact waste and try that method. As for the needle today, anyone know if I can remove the needle and cap and use an insulin pin to draw up the waste in their and inject it? I rather use the .5 then throw it away :(
I'm not a doctor. Everything I read said that a tiny bit of air in muscle is ok. Remember 0.05ml of that air will be trapped in the needle. I was comfortable doing that method on myself until I ran out of luer lock needles and switched to insulin pins.

I'm not a doctor. Everything I read said that a tiny bit of air in muscle is ok. Remember 0.05ml of that air will be trapped in the needle. I was comfortable doing that method on myself until I ran out of luer lock needles and switched to insulin pins.

I am going to try it on my next injection. Just a little air bubble up top. We will see how that goes.

tmaxey1

I am going to try it on my next injection. Just a little air bubble up top. We will see how that goes.
I’m not trying to be mean here I promise...
But holy crap...you are so afraid of losing .05ml that you want to start injecting air bubbles?

How about just telling your doctor you need a slightly higher dose?
Just get a larger prescribed prescription and let a few drops go in the trash.

But holy crap...you are so afraid of losing .05ml that you want to start injecting air bubbles?

Its not me who is afraid, I ran short due to this and was refused more testosterone until my "set time". So I missed a week.

tmaxey1

Its not me who is afraid, I ran short due to this and was refused more testosterone until my "set time". So I missed a week.
I understand. That sucks and shouldn’t happen.
Did you express this concern to Defy and tell them you need a bigger amount next time so you are not having this keep happening?

Maybe go grey market and Pick up a bottle of test so you have some in reserve?

I understand. That sucks and shouldn’t happen.
Did you express this concern to Defy and tell them you need a bigger amount next time so you are not having this keep happening?

Maybe go grey market and Pick up a bottle of test so you have some in reserve?

I did, they upped my next order a bit, it hopefully will account for the waste, I'll add it up and see. It just sucked because it was my first time on Testosterone so I didn't know until it was too late. Defy has been great, not hating on them, just wish I knew about the waste and the restriction of ordering the next supply.

Injecting 0.02ml of air won't kill you in real life like it would on tv. This tiny amount into a muscle isn't going to cause an embolism.

This method is losing him 0.05ml 3x a week. After a month he has probably lost a whole weeks dose. The solution is using a needle syringe combo with lower or no dead space.

tmaxey1

Injecting 0.02ml of air won't kill you in real life like it would on tv. This tiny amount into a muscle isn't going to cause an embolism.

This method is losing him 0.05ml 3x a week. After a month he has probably lost a whole weeks dose. The solution is using a needle syringe combo with lower or no dead space.
I get that and you are correct. But the thought of a grown ass man concocting a technique to squeeze every last microdrop out off a syringe just seems a little meth headish.

I get that and you are correct. But the thought of a grown ass man concocting a technique to squeeze every last microdrop out off a syringe just seems a little meth headish.

Hmm not sure if you are understanding why I would not want to waste. I was low T for a long time, and the effects were crippling on my life. I prefer to not mess up my regimen and lose weeks of my dosage, that may put me backwards with my progress. I don't think, personally, hormones are something that should be fluctuated that greatly unless there isn't a choice. And no offense to you, but .05 ml is not a micro drop, considering my dose. .05 is roughly 30% of my injection dose. So am I micro dosing?

tmaxey1

Hmm not sure if you are understanding why I would not want to waste. I was low T for a long time, and the effects were crippling on my life. I prefer to not mess up my regimen and lose weeks of my dosage, that may put me backwards with my progress. I don't think, personally, hormones are something that should be fluctuated that greatly unless there isn't a choice. And no offense to you, but .05 ml is not a micro drop, considering my dose. .05 is roughly 30% of my injection dose. So am I micro dosing?
No offense taken. We are all friends here. But when I hear about someone injecting air in an effort to squeeze as much oil from a syringe as possible my natural reaction is to wonder why you don’t just ask for more Test. We all have some oil left in the syringe. Sometime I see some oil leaking out of my injection site. I just don’t think we should be treating testosterone oil like it’s a rare earth mineral. Just ask for more to account for this and stop stressing out over lost oil. It’s not that expensive that it should kill us to lose a little.

But I know you asked for a larger dose and this should solve your problem.

It’s all good. Just having a little fun with you.

Dont listen to any nonsense about being a junkie for not wanting to waste any. I was a junkie for years and have been stuck on methadone for a decade at the young age of 30. Abusing my body must have messed up my T and I suffered for at least 8 years not knowing what was going on. Hot flashes and out of control blood pressure. Been on T for 3 months and appreciate my.new lease on life. I use insulin needles sub q for painless injections eod and zero waste. Junkie behavior would be doubling your dose and then lying to get a refill or Dr shopping or buying blackmarket while you abuse it until its time to do your labs. Shit happens save every drop you can for when there is a delay for any of a million different reasons

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me