TRT in Kansas City?

Has anyone been able to locate a good doctor in the Kansas City area? I have hypogonadism, and have used clomid until now for fertility reasons. I am off clomid, but most local physicians are pushing creams or pellets - neither of which interest me.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Welcome to ExcelMale, hopefully others will chime. Here's one thread, I hope it's some help. https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...in-Kansas-City
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Im in the KC area, nothing that I know of I quickly went with Defy and it's telemed model. The only thing I experienced in KC was my primary giving me gel, then I went with Low T Center @ 435/Nall which wasn't good for me in a whole manner of ways.

Thank you Vince. I appreciate the info. How has your experience been with Defy? Are the costs reasonable?

Defy has the best out-of-pocket costs that I've found and Dr Saya is above being top-notch...contact them and even thru their site "chat" feature will openly discuss their costs with you. PM me if you want to ask any specifics.

I use to live in KC. Avoid the Low T Center at all costs. I was with them back when they didn't even prescribe HCG!

Quote Originally Posted by sfpowerlift View Post
    I use to live in KC. Avoid the Low T Center at all costs. I was with them back when they didn't even prescribe HCG!
    That's true...the one in Leawood? Plus wild use of Anastrozole from one week to the next without labs. I didn't stay long. @sfpowerlift

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    That's true...the one in Leawood? Plus wild use of Anastrozole from one week to the next without labs. I didn't stay long. @sfpowerlift
    No Anastrozole on some weeks?

???????

(kidding me, right?)

I left a good program in KC. Check out Genesys in Leawood. Jeff D is the proprieter, tell him Matt sent you.

Thanks Crocodome. I took a look at it. Do they require you to come in for injections? They state that they charge $60 for an injection. Seems insane.

I read 7-14 week injection cycle...that's a non-starter and a super antiquated treatment protocol, at best you're looking at 60/week, 240/mth...

Ksphd, I have yet to find a place that won't rip me off. However, I had a family discount...and they did take home. But they won't ship out of state any longer. I think it has more to do with not being able to see the doc every 6 months. (I am in Pennsylvania, which is horribly underserved I this market)

Vince, i guess the model changed since I left. To be transparent, they were BodyRenew on the Missouri side until they were shut down on some bogus DEA thing.

I used to go to Mirabile MD, in Overland Park, KS. Did not have a positive experience with the pellets that they use. I would not go back.

Never heard if them. I have heard pellets suck.

Hey Crocodome,
    I'm in Pennsylvania too. I've been to over a half a dozen doctors over the last 4-5 years and can't find anyone who will help. They will throw other horrible meds at me for other things that have insane side effects but not one even slightly willing to prescribe T to help me. Have you heard or found anywhere in this state that isn't just some pellet rip-off place?

Nothing in PA. Terrible state unless you are in Philly or Pittsburgh. I am going to switch to Defy.

I'm actually right outside Philly.

So I see Defy is located in Florida. Do I have to fly down there to get tested all the time?

I guess I am wrong avout Philly, then. No, you can just call them and they will send you to a local testing facility.

Quote Originally Posted by mxman420 View Post
    So I see Defy is located in Florida. Do I have to fly down there to get tested all the time?
    no...you'll never have to go down there. You would have phone consultations with the medical staff, email, and so on but no office visits.

Quote Originally Posted by mxman420 View Post
    Hey Crocodome,
    I'm in Pennsylvania too. I've been to over a half a dozen doctors over the last 4-5 years and can't find anyone who will help. They will throw other horrible meds at me for other things that have insane side effects but not one even slightly willing to prescribe T to help me. Have you heard or found anywhere in this state that isn't just some pellet rip-off place?
    Isn't Dr. Eugene Shippen in reading PA? He's the TRT MD that's Dr. Crisler always refers to. A very bright guy.

Thread Information