Workup for ED - What Tests?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSM

i want to have my fresh blood tests during my annual check up .and want you to suggest me the tests that could be relevant to ED , so that i can have my all blood test in one go

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

i want to have my fresh blood tests during my annual check up .and want you to suggest me the tests that could be relevant to ED , so that i can have my all blood test in one go

Total and free testosterone
LH
FSH
Lipid panel
Prolactin
TSH, t3, t4, rt3, thyroid antibodies
DHT
DHEA
SHBG
PSA

These are the essential tests that would be ordered in a pre-TRT workup. They will cover you for erectile issues as well. You should also be sure there is no structural issue contributing to your problems. That may well mean a referral to a urologist.

KSM

thanks i am on it , and will get it done in few days .

Also please guid is there any supplement available carrying combination of ZN , Vitamin D and Iodine , in quantity required by adults over 40 ? i want to have them in one rather then having three different pills

CoastWatcher

Please make note - you should add Vitamin D to your blood test list. I failed to mention that. It's important (particularly living in a cold-weather country as you do).

Are you sure you're deficient in those three?

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

May I ask, have you ever had an extended discussion with your doctor about this, or is this an initial conversation? I certainly hope it goes well for you.

Vince

Super Moderator
I thought this was an interesting test, I had about 7 months ago through Cleveland Heart Clinic, they tested my nitric oxide. I don't have my labs in front of me but it came back in the normal range.

KSM

1- i am living in Canada for one and half year now , i dont know if i am deficient or not but i read it that these three items are good for good erection .so thought i should be having prescribed dose daily .surely iwill add vitamin D in tests . could you please tell me the name of test .
2- i discussed with doctor( my GP here) and asked him to send me to a urologist , while he says if you are good with VG( which i am ) urologist will also say its not physical and psychological and he will do the same treatment . i am now changing doctor for this and want to take these tests to some urologist .i need to know where the show is pinching . though i know i am low at T level

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me